Goodbye High School

Kyle POV

The exams are finished.  I put down my pen and stretch my arms over my head.  I pick up the exam sheet and answer sheets and walk to the front of the class.  Emma looks up and I give her the thumbs up as I leave the room.  

I find the twins and Jen waiting outside "finished" Al asks

"Yeah, all done.  I think Em is nearly finished too" I tell them.

We watch as Jen bounces on her feet and smile.  "How did the talk with Jen's parents go?" I ask

"They are sweethearts.  They could see how much it meant to Emma.  So agreed with her, that she could go to Alabama to university" Jen tells us.

I smile and pat her shoulder as she was really worried that she would have to give up her work and move to wherever Emma went.

Dom and Al inherited a company from their Grandparents.  It helps gifted shifters and humans find the right jobs.  They have told me that if I want to study music or work in music, they will help me find the right fit for me.  Em and I are really excited to get out of this dead end town.

The school has a number of new teachers and a new head that has already made things better within the school.  The education board is investigating the teachers that have been removed from their posts.

"OH! Thank God that is over" Em groans as she walks up to us.

"What did you put for question 4a?" she asks me while she puts her arms around Jen and hugs her.

"Er, I think I used the quadratic formula" I answer

"Phew, I have a chance of getting it right then" Em sighs.

Emma took the whole, I'm a werewolf and so is your mate thing very well.  We all went to the lake on the far side as not many people go there and helped Jen explain to her what we were.

When Jen had started to strip Emma had cried for her to stop and then ordered me to show her.  As I'm mated it wasn't as hard for Dom and Al to watch me strip and then shift.  

When Emma had held out her hand though and said "nice doggy" she had to deal with three snarling people.  She had apologised and then stroked her hand over my head telling me I was beautiful.

Emma is now fully mated to Jen and so is a little less likely to bite your head off for standing to close to her hoty, as she still likes to call Jen.

"Right let's wave goodbye to this flea pit" Emma shouts.

"Are you both sure that you don't want to attend your graduation?" Dom asks for the tenth time.

I groan as I throw my arm around him "we are sure Dom, neither of us has much love for this town.  Now Emma is moving, her parents are going to move to the Key's.  They have already found jobs and a house.  Come on our home is with our mates" I assure him as we move to their truck.

"Jen and I are just going to pop in and say goodbye to my folks.  They are waiting at home already packed and wanting to hit the road themselves" Emma says as we climb into the truck.

"Alright then, I did offer to fly your parents to the Key's" Al says

Em and Jen laugh "they want to drive across and relive a little of their missed youth" Jen says.

"That is why they bought the trailer with the queen size bed" Em adds and we all laugh.

"You never know they might give you a little sis or brother?" I say from the front.

"Oh please, Mum told me she made Dad get the snip after my difficult birth.  She told me once, that they enjoy their sex life and don't have to worry about anymore surprises" Emma tells us.