What Just Happened (R)

Kyle POV

My mind goes a little fuzzy as I take in the male perfection standing before me.  Like really it isn't fair in anyway. To have one person looking like a Michelangelo painting or sculpture.  But here is two identical carved master pieces in front of me.

Their hair dark with a little wave to it, then their grey sexy eyes.  Strong straight nose's Dom has two full lips which I can picture around my.  Well enough of that! 

Al has a slightly less fuller top lip but his bottom lip is full and very biteable.  Their strong jaw lines and necks that lead to strong muscle defined shoulders and chests. 

I count their 8 packs as the deep defined V disappears into their boxes.  The bulges filling them has me licking my lips.  Their legs are thick and strong.

"Like what you see?" Al asks flashing his damn smile.

I swallow and look up into their eyes "as if someone could say no, to all this?" I question as my hands move to indicate all of them.

They laugh "good, because we were hoping to give you a little preview of how good we good be together" Al says

I look at them then myself "I, well, you know, dream of it, but the actual" I stutter unable to form a complete sentence.

"We'll lead you, and we don't plan to do anything you don't want us to do" Dom assures me.

My brain is glitching as my head nods.  

I watch them smile and Al leans down and pulls the plug while Dom takes off the face mask I forgot I had on and tosses it in the trash can.  

He then leans down and helps me up.  I go to say I can do it myself but my legs feel like jelly.  So, I keep quiet as Al wraps a big fluffy towel around me. 

I'm picked up and carried to their enormous bed.  Once they've patted me dry and the towel is thrown across the room.  I become a little self conscious of my naked state.  

"Your perfect Kyle" they say together as if they read my mind.

I watch as they both reach for the waist of their boxes and without any hesitation pull them down and step out of them.  As they straighten up my eyes move downwards and?

"Huh, HELL NO! If you think I can do anything with them? There fucking trunks! Look at me! I don't think my hand would go around them! No! No way!" I spew unable to take my eyes from their thick, long dicks.

I turn so I can scramble over the bed to safety.

I yelp when my feet are caught and held pulling me back to them.  They are both chuckling as though there is something funny about this situation. They turn me over and sit down next to me.

"Kyle, your not small either, and as we said we'll take this slow" Dom assures me.

I look at him and nod my head "it's fine for you to say, but you aren't the one going to have to take that monster?" I counter

"True, but if you ever want to take one of us or both of us.  You can" Al says stroking his hand up my thigh.

I turn my head to look at Al "do you think it's even possible to accept that and that" I say pointing first to his and then Dom's dicks "up my ass?" I finish

"We have done some research, and even found some human porn sites that, they take much more" Dom says

"Kyle we are not doing that tonight and won't do it until your sure.  But we do want to get closer to you sexually" Al says