Flowers

inspiration:

3rd POV.

Right now BTS was filming Run ep99, they were supposed to make flower bouquets and stuff, then suddenly taehyung talked "I used to love this one girl once. And when she went on a trip, she said I love flowers before she left. It's a memory from a long time ago." taehyung said, leaving jungkook shocked because taehyung never mentioned this girl, he did mention another one to jungkook but never this girl.

'Who is she?... why did hyung never told me about her... and how can he remember every single detail about her... he must love her a lot...' jungkook thought. The whole shoot jungkook could not get her out of his mind but he kept telling himself that it was a long time ago.

After the shoot, they went home to rest. Jungkook went inside his dressing room to find something comfy to wear, after changing he went into the living room and watch some vloggers on his phone, soon Jimin joined him, after watching a few more vloggers and then checked their Instagram, soon Jimin fell asleep so jungkook thought of using the time to take pictures of him sleeping and at exact 12:00 am send them to the group chat.

Jungkook stood up after taking pictures of Jimin, he was walking to his room when he saw taehyung, jungkook stopped, he felt like the world stopped and everything about the girl came back...

"jungkook!!" taehyung whispered yelled because he knew Jimin is sleeping so it is better to whisper yell

"w-wat?" jungkook whispered, taehyung grabbed jungkooks arm, gently taking him inside his room(taehyung's room).

"What wrong?" taehyung said

"nothing"

"Really, then why are you acting so weird"

"I am not"

"kook"

"fine... it's abt the girl"

"what girl?"

"the one who likes flowers"

"so what abt her?"

"do you love her?"

"yes- no! I loved her, I don't like nor love her anymore"

"ok"

"oh, jungkookie are jealous of her?"

"no..."

"really?"

"yep," jungkook said biting his lower lip, taehyung kissed jungkooks cheeks

"gguk I know when you lie"

"I just have some GENERAL KNOWLEDGE questions," jungkook said pouting, taehyung chuckled and said "go ahead"

"if u loved her, how do you remember so much about her so much?" 

"I did not remember her, she just poped on my head when I saw the flowers, but now the only person that will pop in my head will only be you, whenever I see anything," taehyung said making jungkook blush

"ok thank you... next- you could've said you liked her you did not have to say, loved her"

"my apologies baby I did not mean to say I love her, I only love you,"

"that's still not the answer for my questions"

"kook, love was the first thing that popped in my head so said it without realizing"

"ok" jungkook said while pouting

"baby forgive me"

"it's ok," jungkook said giving a sad smile

"How can I make it up to u?"

"it's fine I promise"

"no.. wait! I am something for you, just stay here" taehyung said and went outside the room, jungkook sat on taehyung's bed just looking at the floor waiting for taehyung, after a few minutes taehyung came back.

"hyung" jungkook said, and hop of taehyung's bed

"I am back baby," taehyung said, jungkook hugged taehyung but taehyung did not hug him back which made jungkook pout, jungkook looked at taehyung and saw taehyung hiding something.

"hyung what are you trying to hide?"

"kookoo I apologize that I made you feel jealous because of a girl so when we were at the shoot I got you something," taehyung said bringing his hand in front of jungkook, jungkook's eye got bigger seeing a flower that taehyung was holding "I got this for you," taehyung said.

jungkook smiled showing bunny teeth, then jungkook hugged taehyung again but this time taehyung hugged backed

"hyung, she left but I won't," jungkook said

"I know you won't"

"I love you hyung"

"I love you too, and never ever think I love someone else except you"

"ok hyung thank you again," jungkook said and gave taehyung a peck on the lips(i sound like a 5-year-old) 

then at 12:00 am jungkook posted the pictures of Jimin in the group chat, and Jimin was 1% close to killing the maknae but taehyung, hope, and namjoon stopped him.

SOUP? GET IT CUZ I ALWAYS SAY SUP BUT TODAY I AM HUNGRY SO I SAID SOUP-

NVM

SUP

SUP

jHCHVIEHBKJFIUSBKUHWL