Trick or Treat

☠Halloween☠

☠Taekook are boyfriends☠

3rd POV

It was Halloween Jungkook's second favorite holiday after Christmas of course, so you could tell that the boy was excited. He woke up early in the morning, drove to the groceries store to buy candies he bought 4 packs of different candies and one more for himself. Even though the younger apartment is decorated inside out he still bought some more decorations he liked. After paying for all the things, he stopped by a bakery where he ordered his Halloween cake last night because he needed a Halloween cake for Halloween. 

Jungkook soon came back and placed all of his groceries on the counter with the cake, and grabbed the decoration to complete his decor outside. After that, he put the candies and the cake in the fridge since he wants to give the kids cold candies. 

Junngkook opened his phone and checked the schedule for Halloween trick or treat time.

Trick or treat =  Time

Kids(17 and bellow) =   8:00-10:00 pm

Adults(18+) =  11:00 pm-1:00 am

'I cant to go trick and treat' Jungkook thought he was extra excited since it's his first Halloween with his boyfriend well they have been friends since they were kids but they just confessed 5 months ago, and he can't wait to enjoy it. Both him and his boyfriend, Taehyung, carved 4 pumpkins, 2 for taehyung's apartment, and 2 for jungkook's. Jungkook kept them on the kitchen counter and taehyung kept them in his room. Though both of them didn't tell each other about their costumes for Halloween they want to be a surprise. 

Soon it was dark and it was 7:45,  Jungkook quickly put all of the candies from the first pack in a pumpkin-shaped plastic bowl.

it only took 15 minutes for him to hear his house bell ring. Jungkook quickly stood up while holding his pumpkin full of candies bowl to receive the kids outside his door.

He opened the door, seeing the cutest sight of about 4 kids with their pumpkin baskets.

"hi!" greeted them with a cute smile and a wave.

"hi sir!" they replied and bowled their tiny heads.

"I guess you are here for candies?" jungkook asked and they nodded,

"yes sir"

"Okay, what about if I like your costume I'll give you 3 candies, and if I find it cool I'll give it 2, it that okay?" jungkook asks and they started jumping with the excitement of being judged by their costumed. "okay tell me your name," jungkook asked as he pointed at the first kid,

"my name is Minnie and I am Minnie the mouse" 

"hmm, I love how cute you look here 2 candies for you," jungkook said as he gave her 2 candies,