Mr. Forgettable

Inspired by: Kinnporshe episode.(IDK which one lol. btw also it wont be fully copied from that ep, i'll add a lot of changes)

Some music~

Intro: 

Kim Taehyung is a mafia gang leader who is now on a mission, but when he finds that his boyfriend, who is also his bodyguard, is impersonating a bartender, Jeon Jungkook disappears

3rd POV.

By giving a long speech, Taehyung is distracting all of the people in the bar. Everything was going as he had planned. His bodyguards had located their intended victim.

"Sir, he is going to the toilet." One of the guards says to Taehyung through the earplugs that they were secretly using to communicate.

"Follow him," Jungkook said to Taehyung, knowing he couldn't answer at the moment.

"Okay, sir," the guard says.

Taehyung continued his long speech, which people were seemingly enjoying.

"Sir," a guard calls taehyung. "Mr. Jeon is gone, like he has despaired." The guy cleared. Taehyung quickly ended the speech.

Taehyung exited the stage after saying, "Thank you." He turned to face his guards, who had just appeared. "Why are you staring at me? Go search the bar rooms for Jungkook!" he yelled, and they all started looking. Jungkook's jacket was discovered in the second room by the guards. The guards rush to check the security video and showing it to Taehyung.

They noticed that someone had put something in Jungkook's drink, causing his body to become uncontrollable. Jungkook was then dragged to the thirty-first floor.

"He is on the 30th floor," Taehyung said, and they all followed him to the 30th floor.

When Taehyung entered one of the rooms, he discovered Jungkook tied to the bed. "Jungkook!" said Taehyung, who was still out of his mind. Taehyung asked, "Can you get up?" No response yet. Two of his guards supported taehyung in helping Jungkook sit up. Taehyung's west was held by Jungkook to prevent him from falling back.

Taehyung rubbed Jungkooks' back and said, "He's alright!" When Jungkook felt like throwing up, he quickly pushed Taehyung away. Jungkook threw up on the ground. The guards left after Taehyung said, "You can get out." Only his two closest guards remained.

"Sir you can go. We'll take care of him" The gaurd said,

""Just get the fuck out!" Taehyung said,

"But-" Taehyung interrupted them before they could finish.

"I told you to f*ck off!"And they finally left. Taehyung took off his coat and then took off Jungkook's top. leaving Jungkook with just a black tee.

"How are you?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook just nodded. "C'mon, let's get you washed," Taehyung said. 

Jungkook and he were both showered, and he was dressed in a bathrobe. and sat by him on the bed, resting him. Taehyung kissed Jungkook on the cheek and then on the forehead.

"Sorry I ruined your mission," Jungkook said.

"It's not like I could do it without you," Taehyung said.

"True. "You're kinda slow without me," Jungkook remarked.

"Did the guy do something to you?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

"No. Why?"

"Just by the way, he tied you up." It scared me. "

You have such a dirty mind, bro. "Not everyone ties me up like you do," Jungkook said and winked.

"True." Taehyung said. He looked over at Jungkook once again. Jungkook got closer to kissing his lips, but Jungkook stopped him by putting his palm on his mouth.

"I still have a drug taste in my mouth." Jungkook said. Jungkook chuckled and removed his hand.

"Let's become nauseous together," Taehyung murmured as he kissed Jungkook, who returned the kiss. They had a passionate kiss. To take a breath, Jungkook pushed away from the kiss, but Taehyung seemed to have other ideas. Taehyung came dangerously close to kissing Jungkook once more.

"Stop," Jungkook whispered as he inhaled deeply."Are you all right?" Taehyung inquired. Jungkook shrugged his shoulders. He jumped to his feet and ran to the bathroom, where he puked again on the toilet. Taehyung walked into the restroom and gave Jungkook a back rub. Taehyung asked, "How do you feel?"

"Disgusting," Jungkook replied.

"Do you want to eat something?" Taehyung asked,

"Just get me a minty drink." Jungkook said, and Taehyung nodded. He told his guard to get a drink and jjungkook medicine. Jungkook washed his mouth and face and went back to bed. Jungkook joined him and hugged him.

"I will take revenge." Don't worry, "Taehyung says,"

Oh, I am not worried. And I'll help you take revenge. Overall, he attacked your beautiful boyfriend, "Jungkook said, making Taehyung chuckle. He kissed Jungkook's forehead and cuddled with Jungkook.

ISTG KINNPORSHE IS  GOING TO BE THE DEATH OF ME

ONESHOT ᵏᵗʰ · ʲʲᵏOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara