Selfishness

Jungkook and Taehyung have been acting together for two years now as a couple. They did two dramas and one short film. Their feelings for each other have grown to be more than just co-workers. But it seems like it is not working out as well as before because both of them got another drama together. The cast is Taehyung, Jungkook, Seong So, Jin, and Namjoon. Jungkook thought it would be great until he found out the main couple weren't him and Taehyung, but Taehyung and Seong So. Taehyung himself was kind of disappointed, but he still liked the script, especially that Jungkook was going to be his co-actor again.

When Seong So was so near to Taehyung, things changed. Because their fan base has boosted their popularity, the directors and producers have asked them to provide greater fan service. It's like being all sweet and sensitive. Taehyung didn't have a choice; he had to follow orders.

Jungkook wasn't really happy about what was happening. Because of Seong, Taehyung had no time for him. He felt left out, but he couldn't just go to Taehyung and be like, "Love me, kiss me, and only talk to me." Taehyung has dreams too, and Jungkook would do anything to keep Taehyung happy. Despite the fact that it is killing him.

Jungkook was returning home from an interview that had gone horribly wrong for him.Because it was the same show where Jungkook and Taehyung were invited when the drama got a hit. So because of that, Taehyung had to say the same sweet, lovely words to Seong as he said to Jungkook.

Jungkook walked to the door when he heard a knock and went to check who it was.

"Hey gguk!" Jin said with a wave, Jungkook waved back,

"Hi hyung, come inside" Jungkook invited the older inside, "So hyung, whatsup? Everyhting alright?"

"actually i wanted to talk about today"

"What about today?"

"Jungkook be honest okay?"

"hmm"

"You like Taehyung?"

"Obviously i like him as a friend"

"You know exactly what i mean."

"I don't?"

"yeah right. No need to lie. I saw the way you looked at him when he hugged seong so"

"i-"

"gguk... its okay. You can trust me"

"i... do" With his head down, jungkook said.

"It's okay..." Jin said as he came closer to jungkook and hugged him,

"Hyung I don't wanna ruin his dreams but him not being beside me makes me scared" 

"Oh bun~ its okay...  You know its not his choice to be like this"

"I know... but my heart still doesn't believe it"

"It's okay c'mon lets change the topic. I am hungry wanna eat pizza?"

"hmm"

"i'll order some" Jin said this as he pulled out his phone to place an order for pizza. They drank well all night, with Jungkook drinking the most of the bottle, ate pizza, and fell asleep.

The next day was another interview. Today it was with another country so they had to do it online. Jungkook and jin were in one frame and namjoon, Taehyung, Seong so were in another.

They were playing truth and dare, and everything was going good until it was taehyung's trun.

"Okay Taehyung!" the interviewer called

"yes?" taehyung replied,

"choice between Jungkook or Seong so" He asked. Tehyung was obviously going to say Jungkook, but he looked around and saw one of the staff signalling him to Choce Seong. e Seong so.