Empty Space

"Hyungie... w-what if hyungie you hate ggukie... will you... will you find another ggukie... another bun bun? will you leave ggukie?" a young 5-year-old boy named jungkook asked his hyung who was standing in front of him,

"no no no matter what happens gguk I will never leave you, hyungie will never find a better bun bun because my bun bun is the best... I can never hate you even if you leave me... ggukie" The other young boy, taehyung said as he cupped the younger cheek and stared into his eyes,

"ggukie will never leave," jungkook said with a smile, "Pwomise?" jungkook asked and pulled out his pinky finger, taehyung smiled and crossed his pinky with jungkooks. They were just looking at each other's eyes when taehyung snapped, The young gguk just stared at him confusingly, 

"no- NO I HATE YOU, FUCK YOU JUNGKOOK, I HATE YOU, YOU ARE ANNOYING, YOU RUINED MY LIFE, GET OUT! GET OUT!!"

"h-hyungie what is happening-" jungkook was cut off by the older,

"GET OUT!" he said

*-*-*-*

A scream escaped from jungkook's mouth as he woke up from that nightmare.

"Jungkook are you okay?" yoongi, his friend asked, "same nightmare? about taehyung again?" yoongi asked and jungkook nodded. It was like a part of the younger's life, waking up from a nightmare of taehyung leaving him, having a panic attack, and leaving for college. 

It's been 9 years since everything stopped for both taehyung and jungkook. Jungkook and taehyung were childhood friends, they've been together for so long as friends but for some reason without telling taehyung jungkook disappeared. Now, 9 years later, jungkook and taehyung's paths have met again. Both males me again in college but everything changed. Jungkook was not taehyung's 'bun bun', not even a friend... nothing... just a bad memory. 

They met when jungkook was 2 years old and taehyung was 4, and stay friends till jungkook was 13 and taehyung was 15 but after jungkook disappeared they met again but now jungkook is 22 years old and taehyung is 24. 

"Jungkook please you have to talk to him," yoongi said as he was getting worried for the younger,

"I tried hyung -  I tried but no... he hates me. he does" jungkook said as he felt his chest getting heavy 

"So what you have to explain to him what happened" 

"he won't listen, he doesn't care, he moved on," jungkook said as he was running out of air.

"Okay okay, shh relax c'mon let's go outside," yoongi said as he helped jungkook stand up and took him to the balcony to give him fresh air. When jungkook finally relaxed, yoongi said "Go take a shower I'll make breakfast" yoongi said but jungkook stopped him,

"hyung go home, I'm fine, it's normal, you have afternoon classes, go rest. I have a full day today. I'll be fine" jungkook said and yoongi nodded.

*-*-*-*-*

Jungkook was in the cafeteria he felt sick, he was just watching taehyung from far away. He stood up and asked the cafeteria lady to make him lemonade though he had to wait for it for a while. 

Jungkook didn't even notice but taehyung was standing beside him. Taehyung asked the lady for his meal quietly so jungkook doesn't find out he is standing beside him. for the min time, taehyung looked at the younger and saw how weak, how the younger had eye bags, how he looked so pale, and how the younger was even having trouble to keep his eyes open.

"here jungkook" the cafeteria woman gave jungkook his lemonade, jungkook paid, grabbed his drink, and left. Taehyung watched the younger leave with only his drink. He has noticed that the boy barely eats and sleeps. taehyung quickly grabbed his meal and sat down with his group.