The lights

Introduction: Jungkook is a live streamer but while he was doing one of his lives his tired boyfriend came back from work.

Jungkook

Full name: Jeon Jungkook

Age:  23

Height: 5'10

Job: Part-time, Uni student.

Taehyung

Full name: Kim Taehyung

Age: 27

Height: 6

Job: Engineer, Graduate, Chain Manager of LD

3rd POV.

Jungkook was doing a live stream as usual. He was playing video games with his other gamer buddies today, and he put up his entire PC setup in the living room, which has better lighting and acoustics. When the door opened, he was in the middle of another round with his friends. Jungkook's gaze was drawn immediately to the tall, muscular man who entered the apartment.

Jungkook felt awful for his boyfriend, who had returned home exhausted from work and couldn't even hug him. Taehyung stepped inside their shared room, waving at Jungkook with a tired smile.

"Yo, bro! jungkook you died?! are you okay? you've never lost this game" One of the boys from the other side said,

"Yo, bro! Jungkook, you died?! Are you okay? You've never lost a game before," one of the opposite boys said.

"Yeah, I'm fine. My mouse ran out of batteries, so I'll got some new ones," Jungkook explained. "I'll be back in a sec," and dashed into his and Taehyung's shared room.

Taehyung sat on the side of his bed, thinking about something. When Taehyung saw Jungkook enter the room, he immediately smiled. Jungkook returned the smile and sat next to Taehyung.

"What's wrong, hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Nothing, we just had a lot of things to do at work. I'll be alright if I take a quick nap. " Taehyung said and brushed Jungkook's bangs from his forehead.

"You should eat before you take a nap. You must be hungry. "I'll quickly end the streaming," Jungkook said, as he was about to stand up, but Taehyung stopped him.

"No, no, you continue. I'll shower and change first," Taehyung said, and Jungkook nodded and smiled. Jungkook got up and went back to his stream.

"Sorry if I took too long, guys. Jungkook apologized and continued playing for an extra ten minutes. Okay, I am done! I am very tired now. I bet you guys are too tired of watching me win every time, "Jungkook joked.

"Hey, what do you mean?" Before the other steamer could finish his sentence, Jungkool ened the stream.

"Bye guys, love you" Jungkook said, and turned the stream off.

V from victory Stream has ended by J3ngk66k

Jungkook sighed and got to his feet. He stretched his muscles and proceeded to the kitchen to prepare dinner for Taehyung. Jungkook took the food from the refrigerator and split it into two plates. He microwaved them one at a time before setting them on the table. Jungkook decided to serve a salad as a side dish and started chopping veggies. Jungkook was suddenly encircled by two massive arms and a heated breath on his neck.

Jungkook smiled as Taehyung said, "Smells yummy."

As Taehyung sniffed his neck, Jungkook replied, "Thank you."

"All right, all right, let's eat," Jungkook replied, kissing Taehyung on the lips.

"Yay," Taehyung said with a smile and sat down immediately. Taehyung finished his lunch in less than five minutes. With a pout on his face, Taehyung begged, "Baby, can I have more?"

"Sure. Give me your plate," Jungkook said, kissing Taehyung on the lips once more.