Hideout 2

ˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ ˢᵖᵃᶜᵉ

3rd POV.

"kookie, baby are you hungry?" taehyung asked the younger and the younger nodded

"Does my baby want to eat... nuggets?" taehyung asked again and jungkook nodded right away being excited that he gets to eat nuggets because he usually isn't allowed to eat nuggets at night. Jungkook got the pacifier out of his mouth and asked, "daddy?"

"yes baby"

"How did you alwoed kookie to ewt nuggies?" jungkook asked and popped the pacifier back in his mouth.

"well because kookie has been such a good boy the whole day but first daddy has to fix this" taehyung said pointing at the cuts on jungkook's hands, jungkook just nodded at what his boyfriend said.

Taehyung sat down on the sofa with jungkook was on his lap, taehyung had the first aid kit with him, he gets a cream out of it, he opened the cream and put the cap aside, he applied some on jungkook's cuts, jungkook's whole attention was on the cartoon playing on the t.v, after applying the cream taehyung placed Pikachu bandages on each one of them.

"all done," taehyung said with a bright smile, jungkook turned around to look at taehyung and taehyung's beautiful smile, jungkook Cupped taehyung's face and kissed taehyung's cheeks.

"thank chu, daddy" 

"no problem, my Ggukie, now do you wanna help me cook?" taehyung asked

"nu daddy," jungkook said and jumped off taehyung's lap, "Daddy... can kookoo go to bawcony?" jungkook asked

"no" 

"but- but why?"

"because I won't be with you and you're not allowed to go to the balcony alone," taehyung said

"but kookoo is a big boi nuw" jungkook said with a pout on his face

"kookoo, listen to daddy-"

"plsh plsh daddy, i-i promish i will stay a goog boi" jungkook begged taehyung with pleading eyes

"ok... if you promise but don't do anything stupid and if something happens tell me right away, i will be in the kitchen"

"thank chuuu daddy, kook luv chu" jungkook said and kissed taehyung's lip and ran straight to the balcony, "don't run!" taehyung said, taehyung sighed and walked to the kitchen making something...

Jungkook's POV.

i was already on the balcony, the view was so perfect, I looked down and it was pretty high, either you'll die or break almost every bone in your body.

'Just suicide'

papa's words kwept wepeating in me mind ewen though I did not want them to...

Kookoo should listen to papa?

should kookoo jump?

Will daddy bwe happy?

Papa sawid he will...

Should I?

aha! I should ask daddy filst 

I ran back inside and ran to the kitchen to ask daddy if he will be happy or not?

Taehyung POV.

"daddy~" jungkook called me

omg has only left for minutes but I already missed him... you're whipped for him taehyung, I said to myself and looked at the younger, I bent down to jungkook's height...