𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞ˡᶦᵗᵗˡᵉ ˢᵖᵃᶜᵉ

Jungkook little age:1/2 - 6

Jungkook actual age:22

Taehyung age: 25

Taehyung: caregiver and boyfriend of jungkook, also a CEO.

_______________________________________________________________

3rd POV.

"Daddy is back!" taehyung shouted, coming back from work, he closed the door and turned around to be hugged by a koala- I mean his boyfriend who was hugging him like a koala.

"Daddy!!!" jungkook slipped right away into little space.

"baby!!"

"Daddy!!"

"Baby!"

"DADDY!!" jungkook screamed

"baby that too laud" taehyung explained

"sowwy"

"it's ok but behave ok?"

"yeshh" jungkook said with a bright smile making taehyung smile slightly though he just had too much going on his head, "daddy Ggukie made food," jungkook said dragging taehyung to the kitchen.

"Were you careful when you cooked dinner?" taehyung asked

"yesh"

"good"

"DADDY EAT! EAT! EAT!" jungkook screamed again

"what did I tell you jungkook?" taehyung asked 'jungkook' in a firm and strict voice which was to indicated jungkook on what he did but calling jungkook by his name was already enough for jungkook to know that he did something wrong,

"sowwy daddy"

"I do not want you to repeat this again I don't want his to be a habit, it's disrespectful " 

"sowwy" jungkook said playing with his sleeves

"ok, I am going to change and your punishment is to sit here till I come back, without moving or anything ok? any questions?"

"daddy can I bweath?"

"of course you can," taehyung said with a big sign obviously exhausted, "how old are you baby?" taehyung asked calming himself,

"ummmm i am six," jungkook said smiling but taehyung's smile faded, It is not like when jungkook is 6 he is bad or something he is just bratty and well... that is it, jungkook is not that kind of a little who is bratty he is more of a silent little that's why he likes to stay away from the age '6' because he thinks he is troublesome. 'great day for kook to be 6 years old, ugh fuck...i have to work too... I can't leave a 6 y/o jungkook and I cant also take him with me.... ugh think about that shit later' taehyung thought.

"ok, I am going and when I come back I want you right not this chair sitting properly ok?"

"yessir!!!" jungkook said, taehyung walked closer to jungkook and kissed jungkook's cheek then sniffed jungkook's beautiful scent which gave him patience for a while.

Taehyung walked upstairs not actually paying any attention to where he is going but finally reached his and jungkook's bedroom. He walked in chose what he is going to wear and went to the bathroom to change.

 He walked in chose what he is going to wear and went to the bathroom to change