𝚃𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚒

I want this to be sad and also cool but it's going to be sad(i hope)

tsunami 

1. do not compare to the real-life bois

2.this did not happen that's why it's called a FaN fIcTiOn

3rd POV.

Taehyung and Jungkook were on a trip, it is like a honeymoon though they are not married, only boyfriends. They were in another country, at this moment they were just hanging out on the beach playing with the sand because they've already swum but they did not go deep because jungkook doesn't like it.

"Kookie I'll go take a sit there," taehyung said point at a beach chair that was only a few steps away.

 "sure hyung, can I listen to music?" jungkook asked

"of course, you don't need to ask me," taehyung said, before leaving he kissed jungkook's cheek, jungkook smiled and pecked the older lips. Jungkook pulled out his earpods from his small bag which was on the sand, he played his favorite song. 

Then he continued making his sandcastle. Jungkook was wearing black shorts that cover almost his knees with a black oversized t-shirt while taehyung was wearing a light blue t-shirt with black shorts which were higher than his knees.

20 minutes later

Jungkook was still listening to music while making something weird with the sand, notices that suddenly people start running, jungkook frowned not knowing why are they running, he took off one of his earpods but before he could understand why people were running someone grabbed him by his arm and started dragging him, from the back jungkook understood it was his boyfriend but he still doesn't understand why they were running until he looked back, There was a big wave no actually a huge wave coming right at their way before jungkook could even measure how big it is taehyung's grip got tighter.

"jungkook get in the car!"  taehyung yelled 

"what?" jungkook asked cuz he didn't understand what his boyfriend was saying because of the loud screams

"GET. IN" taehyung said, jungkook did what he was told to do so. Taehyung turned on the car and took a short cut where there are no people running because he does not want to hit anyone, taehyung was his full speed and kept looking back but sadly the wave was just getting bigger and bigger, Taehyung parked the car a place where even if the tsunami hit's the car, the car won't move.

"ok listen to me," taehyung said, "come here" taehyung continued while he pats on his thighs giving jungkook a signal to sit on his lap, jungkook sat on taehyung's lap with teary eyes, "we can survive but at the same time we have chances that we don't,-" before taehyung could continue jungkook was sobbing, "baby, you have to be brave, we don't have much time"

"t-taetae" jungkook said hugging taehyung tightly 

"listen," taehyung said breaking the hug, "there will be series of tsunami waves so you have to hold your breath for at least less than 1 minute, ok? just when the water is below your neck, you can breathe- how close is it?" taehyung asked knowing that jungkook could see the wave clearly,