...Waiting...

Inspiration:

3rd pov.

Taehyung had a meet up with Minjae for Celeb Bros, so he charged too warmer clothes since it is very cold outside he went to the studio because jungkook was playing games there, he thought of going to jungkook first and then say goodbye to the other members because they were in the living room and the studio was much closer, he did not want to go to the living room and then come back to the studio, so he just went there first. He opened the studio and saw jungkook with his headset and very concentrated on what he was doing.

"kook"

"hmm"

"I am leaving ok?" taehyung said, jungkook paused his game, put his headset down, and stood up, he hugged taehyung.

"ok" jungkook said with a little smile

"don't stay up too late, eat diner, ok?"

"uh-huh," jungkook said, taehyung kissed jungkook and smiled in the kiss, the kiss was not something serious it was just full of love and care.

"be careful ok?" jungkook said

"I will," taehyung said, jungkook kissed taehyung's cheek, they intertwined their hand and went outside to the living room. Taehyung let go of jungkook's and hugged everyone and said goodbye.

*

.

*

.

*

11:30

Jungkook did not sleep, he was waiting for taehyung even tho the members said he should just go to sleep but he just couldn't even if he know if he stays awake too long taehyung will get mad but he just wanted to... well he does not know, he does not know why is feeling this way. 'maybe I am just worried because there are no guards with them right? No... maybe because he did not sleep? no... what if he and Minjae don't be good friends? ofc, not taehyung is the MOST friendly person how can they not... am I jealous? NO jungkook wtf that is dumb... but it is kind of a date right? but they are just friends nothing more' jungkook thought

"hey kook," Jimin said

"y-yes hyung?"

"why don't you just call him?"

"no hyung that is wrong he just left like 2-3 hours ago"

"then don't worry yourself"

"ok hyung"

"now, go to sleep, or he will blame me for not telling you to go to sleep."

"don't worry hyung, I am a very sneaky man, I will sleep before he comes"

"and if you got caught?"

"then I'll say that Jimin hyung let me play games," jungkook said with an 'i am innocent' smile.

"you-"

"go to sleep like a good baby hyung," jungkook said with a smile, Jimin took a deep breath trying his best not to get mad at the younger.

"you don't know how fucking hard it is to control my anger"