Hideout

BTW I wanted to say, I love it when you guys give requests, AND ASLO y'all want a prt3 of your eyes to tell?

This is a little space One-shot, and don't judge, I am not good at writing...

Little jungkook's age: 2-5

Jungkook's age: 21

Caregiver and boyfriend: Taehyung

Taehyug's age: 23

○Both of them live together

○Taehyung has a good wealthy job

○Jungkook is in 2nd-year college

○taehyung, their friends, the school principal, jungkook's parents, Taeehyung's parents, and taehyung's boss know that jungkook is a little.

↠ little space is when a grownup has a mindset of a kid or a baby causing them to act like one too, Most of the time people have little space because of their past or because they stress way too much, it really helps them, some littles like to be a little for most of the time and others only like to do it when they would like too, Littles need a caregiver who takes care of them, not all caregivers are in a relationship with the little but there are a lot who are in a relationship with them. A lot of littles call their caregivers 'daddy' if he is a man(top) and 'mommy' if he is a woman(bottom)↞

3rd POV.

Jungkook came back running from school, he opened the door of his and his boyfriend's house and ran straight to the bathroom locking himself in.

-Flashback-

Today is perfect for jungkook he is smiling more than he ever did, jungkook is a jolly person but sometimes he has bad days too, but he did not know today will be the worst one...

The reason jungkook is extra happy today is that Taehyung is coming early and that makes him the happiest man in the whole world, it's not like taehyung comes home late, he comes home at 7-8 pm and his boss knows the reasons and he has no problem with it because taehyung is a very professional and responsible person, well better than when he started this job. Taehyung knows that if he comes home late anything could happen, jungkook is not a little all the time, even if his teachers and principal have no problem with him being a little he still forces himself to big space, and he knows how much taehyung hates when jungkook is forcing himself to stay big. Anyway today Taehyung was coming home at 5 pm and jungkook's classes and at 3 but since it is Friday it ends at 4 pm that's why jungkook is so happy.

School went good for jungkook too, his friends were all making him laugh and the teachers helped him a lot, it was 4:08 already he was a little late than he usually is but he did not want to stay big for too long so he said his goodbye to his friends and left, he was on his way to go home, when he got a call, he was 100% sure it was taehyung because his friends, taehyung's friends, and taehyung are the only one who calls him nobody else, so he excepted the call without thinking twice...

"HEY" an angry, mad, full of disgustingness was in the person's voice like he did not want to talk to jungkook.

"Hello? taetae?"

"no, your fucking dad! you forgot about me" jungkook's were wide open, his dad never called him, jungkook was always scared to call him, his mom calls him once or twice a month, Taehyung knows that jungkook father is an asshole but he never talked to him personally jungkook never let him. Jungkook just stood there in the middle of the sidewalk, he gulped and thought of the most polite thing to say...