"Run for your life"

好幾次我告訴我自己 [inspired from the boy-love movie Your name engraved herein]

Taehyung and Jungkook are both 17 years old. They study in an all-boys' boarding school. Taehyung is just like any other average student, getting average marks and having an average number of friends. Jungkook, on the other side, does not do human things. Jungkook is the wacky student that has the audacity to do anything that is forbidden at school. He is unaffected by the teacher's beating. His job is to make the lives of those who make his life difficult more difficult.

The two eventually met and formed a deep friendship. Taehyung was allowed to do things he was never allowed to do before. Jungkook showed him the world. Despite his friends' warnings not to hang out with Jungkook, the troublesome teenager, but due to the fact that Taehyung enjoyed his company so he couldn't.

Today, Jungkook woke Taehyung up at four in the morning. "What is it, Jungkook?" Taehyung whispered as he rubbed his eyes.

"Shhh Taehyung, let's go," Jungkook said, and Queity sneaked Taehyung out of the school.

"Oh my god, why are we here?" Taehyung asked as he was confused that they were standing in the bus station.

"Waiting for a bus, of course," Jungkook replied with an inoccent smile.

"Jungkook! at four am? "

"YES!"

"What if we get caught?"

"And how will that happen?"

"Our class will start in 2 hours. Just waiting for the bus will take half an hour"

"ugh you really think i came here without preparation?" Jungkook rolled his eyes and said, "Tomorrow, the kids are going home for the weekend, and obviously our parents won't come So instead of being on the bed all day or getting yelled at by the teacher for no apparent reason, I wanted to do something like this, "Jungkook finished.

"Uh-huh," Taehyung chuckled,

"today we are going on a date! "Jungkook screamed.

"jungkook!" Taehyung covers Jungkook's mouth with his hand while the other hand pulls him closer by the waist. Both males stare into each other's eyes while having butterflies in their stomachs. Jungkook pushed Taehyung, trying to make things less awkward. Finally, the bus came, and Jungkook paid for the ride.

"I am taking the window seat!" Jungkook jixed the seat and sat down on it while Taehyung sat beside him.

"How did you get the money, huh?" taehyung asked,

Jungkook answered, "Well, I got some from mom but the bitchy Mr. Junlin took it, so I stole it, or you can say I got it back at night."

"Were you awake the whole night?" taehyung asked,

"Yes, Taehyung!" "Damn you, you ask so many questions," Jungkook said.

Okay, okay, just go to sleep"

"What if it's time for sunrise?! I gotta see that. "

"i'll wake you up if that happens, mister," Taehyung said. He gently tilted Jungkook's head, resting Jungkook's head on his shoulder. "Now sleep," Taehyung said, as he looked out at the window.

Soon after, a bright light shone in Taehyung's eyes, signaling that the sun was about to rise.

Taehyung, the other male, said, "Jungkook... Jungkook-ah-"

"h-huh? huh?" Jungkook said as he rubbed his eyes making taehyung chuckle.

"Wake up, the sun is about to rise," Taehyung urged.

"R-really! Yay!" Jungkook exclaimed as he observed the scene from the window. That was true. Jungkook unwrapped a cream cake which he pulled out from his bag.

"Where did you get those cream cakes?"

"I sneaked them out of the cantine"

"At some point, you're going to have to go to jail."

"I'll figure out a method to get away from it as well," jungkook said, causing Taehyung to shake his head in disbelief. While watching the sun rise, as they began eating cream cake.

***

Maybe part 2