21

AMIN

His eyes turn wide.

"...what?"

"My house or yours?" I repeat, tapping my chin thoughtfully. "I mean, I only have one bedroom so if you were to stay here— we'd have to sleep together."

He doesn't answer.

And when I look up, I realize why. He's too busy staring at me, cheeks blushing a faint pink.

My smile is sweet.

"It's your choice."

"M-My...Noona, when I said that I didn't mean for you to ask so soon." He says, but I can practically see the hesitation written across his beautiful face.

Just tell me that you wanted me to ask.

I laugh. "So mine?"

His expression firms.

"Mine."

_____________________________

"You what?"

"I moved in with Taehyung." I say, phone pressed between my cheek and shoulder as I look through my backpack— seeing if I missed anything.

I wasn't bringing much in the first place.

"You what?"

Laughter bursting from my lips, I sling the backpack over my shoulders and walk out the doorway. The door locks behind me.

"Shilla, I told you. Didn't you hear from Jungkook?"

"I didn't hear the @&$& from him! I can't believe you're— wait, why are you doing this again?"

"Taehyung has asthma." Shifting the phone in my hand, I walk down the street towards his place. "It's kind of serious, so I need to stay with him."

She sucks in a breath.

"Damn. And you're sure he isn't lying just to get you to stay with him?"

I laugh.

"Yes, I'm sure."

She keeps mumbling on the other side— and I can hear faint sentences of I actually can't believe this and Are you kidding me when I listen more carefully.

A sigh runs through my lips.

"Are you still seeing Jungkook?"

"Jungko— who? Oh yeah! I saw him yesterday."

I press the question, practically seeing her blush on the other end of the call. "Saw him? On a date?"

"....yeah, on a date."

"Well, tell me more." I say, raising an eyebrow. She was usually so descriptive with her dates, and I'd have to listen for an hour before she finally ran out of breath.

"....."

Nothing?

"Why are you so shy with him?" I burst into laughter, turning the corner. "Why, did he do something?"

"Shilla?"

Her voice comes back up again. But it's quieter this time, more unsure.