33: Bonus

*Here you go for those who wanted Shilla x Jungkook bonus chapters!

_____________________________

SHILLA

"Jungkook?"

He looks up, in the middle of turning a page in his book. And with a roll of my eyes, I pluck it out of his fingers and chuck it away.

"Shilla, I swear—"

"Can you teach me how to drive?"

"What?"

"I want you to teach me how to drive. I need help for my exam, and it's tomorrow."

He winces. "And you're coming to me now? I don't think whatever I'm going to say is going to help that mu—"

I grip his wrist and yank him out of the couch. Then I look up at him, my lips pursed and eyes narrowed into a glare.

"If you don't help me, I'm going to kiss you."

He smiles.

"That isn't how you negotiate."

Then he kisses me. And I'm still frowning as he pulls back again, sweeping his dark hair over his ears. He sighs at my straight expression.

"Fine. What do you need me for?"

I give him a bright grin.

"Trust me, it isn't going to be anything too hard."

"You see, I'm already pretty good at driving."

_______________________________

"Shilla!"

"Sorry, sorry." I say as I quickly swerve back onto the road. Jungkook glances back at the blinking traffic light, his entire body tense.

"That was a red light."

"I know. I'll really—"

"Focus!"

I press down a scream as I narrowly miss a car speeding down the side of the road. My hands are shaky on the wheel as I edge back onto the center of the lane, the car feeling so unfamiliar and uncomfortable.

"Shilla, you are going to get the both of us killed."

"I promise no more mistakes." I breathe, trying to pace my rapidly beating heart. And aren't I doing pretty okay?"

"You must be joking."

I give him an uneasy, sheepish smile. He looks like a statue, eyes fixed straight forward and knuckles pale from gripping the handbar so tightly.

He looks cute when he's anxious.

"Almost home." I pipe up brightly, turning the handle. The car glides around the corner, and I carefully make my way towards the parking space.

I personally thought I did a perfect job.

But apparently not.

"The car is completely crooked." Jungkook comments blandly, his lips pressed together. "And you're on the line— over it, actually. You're practically taking up two spaces."

I frown.

Then I park again.

"Not enough." He whispers. "You need to pull the car out more."