8

AMIN

He's smoking.

And this door won't open.

He turns around at the noise I'm making, trying to get the damn door open. But it's like it's locked from the inside, and I start to panic a little.

"Song Amin?"

I abandon the doorknob angrily.

"Why won't this open?" I demand, and his eyes widen a little— gaze raking down my figure.

"I didn't know you were ever this beautiful."

"I asked why won't this open." I snarl, and he takes the cigarette from his mouth.

"That door doesn't open from the outside. I learned that the hard way when I tried to get a smoke out here."

He smirks.

"And now you're with me."

He comes closer, the smoke still heavy from his stick. And I turn my face away a little when he whispers.

"I still don't understand why you chose Kim Taehyung over someone like me."

This psychopath.

"Fuck off." I hiss, shoving him away harshly. He just takes a step backwards, and I curse under my breath at the smoke.

"I just wanted to know."

"It's obvious, isn't it?" I say, voice sharp. "KCL is a much better company than BHM. And you still wonder why I accepted Mr. Kim's offer."

His smirk turns to a scowl.

"For such a pretty woman, you don't have any sense in that head of yours."

"Kim Taehyung is useless— he only got up to that position because of his father."

And I break.

He catches my wrist when I pull my hand back to hit him across the face.

"It's true, Miss Song."

He didn't know a single thing. Even though Taehyung didn't like doing work, he did them nonetheless. And I knew, because I'd been there.

I'd been the one to wake him every night at his office desk, forcing him to go home for the day.

"You don't know anything."

"Of course I do."

He pins my hand against the door, and starts touching me. And I scream as loud as I can, before I'm cut off with his hand pressed right on my mouth.

I can feel his other running down the line of my body.

Get the hell off of me.

"Don't...touch me." I rasp, and when he doesn't listen, I clench my teeth together and drive the heel of my foot as hard as I can into his.

It's enough to make him lose balance for a second.

And in that second, I run to the closed door and pound my fists against it as hard as I can.

Shilla.

Jungkook.

Taehyung.

Please.

_________________________

TAEHYUNG