CHAPTER 17

ROSE'S P.O.V

RECAP

Someone knocks sense into his brain please. I walked to the kitchen and took out a knife. I want to kill this idiot so he can die tonight.

I walked back to the lounge then I spoke nicely to him, but I swear on the ground if he refuses again............

"Ethan please you don't even know what love is so please just sign the papers I'm begging you." I said in a calm voice. "Rose please, I already said no," he said.

That is when I threw the knife at him, but he dodged it.

"Remind me to keep all the dangerous stuff away from you. Are you trying to kill me?!" he asked, stunned. "Yes, because YOU DON'T WANT ME TO GO YOU SO ARROGANT." I spoke.

I picked up all the random stuff and threw it at him while shouting at him but everything he dodged. I picked up the vase that looked like something I could throw hard at him, and I picked it up but......

"Rose please put that down, that's my brother's ashes. please do not throw that." he said.

I looked around at the mess I caused and put the vase thing down. I leaned against the wall and then I slid down and started crying.

"Rose?" he said, kneeling down in front of me.

I started slapping his face and punching him until my hands and arms got tired of hitting him.

"Are you done?" he said, and I nodded my head.

He picked me up and took me to the room I stayed in once upon a time. Soon after that I fell asleep.

Next morning

I woke up and went downstairs to the lounge. When I reached the lounge, I saw the mess I had made last night had been picked up and the broken stuff thrown away. I took my bag for my phone to call my mom, but I could not seem to find my phone.

I went up to his room and found it empty which means he's not in his house. I looked in his room looking for my phone, but I could not find it even though I turned his room upside down. Then I heard him.

"Looking for this?" he asked, holding my phone. "Why do you have my phone?" I asked. "I'm not sure but I see you turning the lounge first into a mess rather than my room. What next?" he smirked.

I saw my hand mark on his face where I kept slapping him last night. Instead of answering him I walked out of his room and went down to the library only to find the phone that was supposed to be here is not here.

"Why is this happening to me?" I spoke.

I went to my room. 5 hours later. I cannot take my phone from him. Knock! Knock!

"Go Away!" I spoke. "Rose, it's been 5 hours since you have been awake, and you haven't eaten yet." Ethan said. "I don't care now GO AWAY!" I spoke. "Rose, please open your door for one thing." he said. "Leave me alone Ethan!" I screamed. "Okay Fine." he said and left.

Moments later I went downstairs to get something to eat. Not long Ethan came to the kitchen, he sat down and watched me while I was eating.

"Ethan, I need to get my things at the hotel, and I also need to go visit my dad." I spoke. "Firstly, if you think that is your escape route to leave then it won't work. Your things are in the lounge and your dad is in NEW ZEALAND." he said. "What?! How?! "I asked.

"The bodyguard went to get it this morning while you were asleep, and your dad left two months after you left." he said.

"Ethan why are you doing this?" I asked. "Because I love you Rose." he said. "You never did Ethan." I spoke. "Yes, I did and still do. Tell me how I never loved you?" he asked.

"You first of all, you forced me to get undressed, then you blamed me and my dad for forcing you into this marriage, you called me a BITCH than lastly you raped me. Now tell me where the love shows in that?" I said with tears in my eyes.

He looked at me and as he was about to answer me his phone rang.

"Hello.... Yes Abigail....okay I am coming." he said and ended the call. "Get your stuff, we're going to America," he said.

America...

Ethan did not say anything in the plane and still he did not say anything now while we were in the car. We stopped at a house then got out.

"Where's Abigail?" he asked. Who is Abigail? "Kitchen sir." the lady who opened the door said.

Ethan walked to the kitchen and me,  confused as hell, just followed him.

"How is he?" he asked. How is who? "He has gotten worse since the last time I phoned you." she said.

Ethan went upstairs and I went with him.

"Grandpa?" he said. Mr Andrews? "Ethan...." he whispered... "Grandpa you going to be, okay?" he said.

Mr Andrews looked up from Ethan, saw me, and smiled.

"Rose," he said, reaching out for me. "Hi sir Andrews." I said taking his hand.

He took my hand and Ethan's hand and put it in each other.

"Welcome home sweetheart," he said.

If only you knew I am not staying sir. Later that day Ethan was in his room, and I went downtown to the kitchen.

"So, you Rose Williams." Abigail said. "Actually, it's Andrews...." I said annoyed.

**************************