CHAPTER 20

ROSE'S P.O.V

EDITED- 01 Nov. 22

RECAP!

Rose Williams, will you start over with me and marry me again?" he asked.

"Yes, Ethan, I'll marry you again." I spoke.

He got up and put the ring on my finger. Next, we started kissing. It got more intense since the day at the mall.

"Rose you need to tell me where your room is." he said. "Second room to your right." I spoke.

He picked me up and carried me to the room. He opened the door and kissed me again. (And business happened)

Next morning

"Good morning beautiful woman in my life." Ethan greeted me. "Good morning." I said looking at him. "How are you feeling?" he asked. "A little pain here and there but I'm okay." I spoke. "Are you sure you, okay?" he asked. "Yes." he said kissing my lips. "Ethan?" I spoke. "Hmmm..." he said. "Uh. Can we you know...never mind..." I spoke.

"Babe tell me what's on your mind." he said. "Its fine babe." I spoke. "Is it about the divorce?" he asked, and I nodded. "Okay wait..." he said getting out of bed and getting the divorce papers downstairs than he came back up.

"Here." he said giving me the papers. "What must I do with this?" I asked. "Tear it." He spoke. "Help me?" I spoke.

And we tore the divorce papers together. He lifted my chin and kissed me.

In the kitchen

I was making breakfast while Ethan was in the shower...

"Babes what you are making?" he asked. "Breakfast." I spoke. "Can I help?" he asked. "Sure." I spoke. "What do I help with?" he asked. "Sit on the chair and don't move." I spoke. "Babe that was rude." he said. "Stop being like a baby. You don't even know how to cook." I spoke. "I can learn you know." he said.

While eating....

"Babe there's something I want to tell you." I spoke. "What babe?" he said. "It's about my dad." I spoke. "Go on..."he said. "The night before our wedding... He umm he hit me with a belt and while you were drunk that night and hurting me it increased the pain to my body, and when I was younger, he used to abuse me when he was angry which was all the time." I spoke.

"Why didn't you tell the cops?" he asked. "My father Ethan." I spoke. "But still he deserved to be in prison." he said. "Ethan drop it!" I spoke. "How can I Rose he hit you many a times." he said getting angry. "Ethan and you RAPED me." I spoke.

He got up and went to the room. I picked up the dishes and went to the room, only to find him fuming.

"Ethan baby please let it go." I said but he said nothing. "Ethan baby I didn't want to start our new chapter on secrets that's why I told you, don't be mad at me please." I said still no answer.

I sighed and went to the bathroom to shower me. As I was showering tears rolled down my eyes. I wrapped the towel around and I got out of the shower and slipped...

"Ah!!!" I screamed and Ethan came running into the room. "Baby what's wrong?" he asked worried. "I slipped." I said crying out of pain. "Come on I'll get you on the bed." he said.

Ethan picked me from the floor and set me on the bed, then he picked out my clothes and underwear. I got dressed in he was drying the bathroom.

"Baby how did you even fall?" he asked wiping my tears. "I don't know" I said. "Okay baby but you need to be careful." he said. "Ethan, can you get my phone please?" I asked. "Where babe?" he asked. "Downstairs." I spoke. "Okay." he said and went to get the phone. "Babe how did you know I'm here?" I asked. "George told your mom and your mom told me." he said. "OH, the chick." I said smiling. "I'm glad I founded you again." he said.

"Hey, I understand why you don't want to take your dad in its okay, because what I did is also wrong and besides, you forgave him and myself so we can move on now okay." he said kissing me. "Can I make a phone call quickly?" I asked. "Sure, babe but don't stand up I'll get a doctor to check that out, okay?" he said. "Ethan we are far from London right now can we leave today, and a doctor can check it out there at home please?" I asked and he nodded.

Hours later. The doctor had come down to check my foot and he said that if I have any pain that increases and swelling, I must come in immediately, but I am hoping for it does not happen.

"Babe?" Ethan called out after walking the doctor out. "Yes babe." I spoke.

Oh yes, we have returned to London...

"Your mom is coming down to London." he said entering the room. "What?! Say that again." I spoke. "Your mom and family are coming to London and I'm getting them in a few hours at the airport okay baby?" he said. "But why?" I asked. "Don't you want them here?" he asked.

"It's not that I don't want them here I'm just curious to know why they are coming..." I spoke. "Firstly, we re-marrying and your mom needs to be here for that. Secondly apparently your brother misses you, so he convinced them to come down as well." he said. "I hate my step-sister." I spoke. "She can't be that bad." he said. "You don't wanna meet her." I spoke. "Babe get some rest I'll unpack your bags while you rest." he said and kissed my forehead before leaving the room.

7 hours later.

I woke up and shouted for Ethan, but he is not answering. So, I took my phone and called him

Ethan- Yes babe?
Rose_ Seriously that is what you going to say right now, "Yes babe?" I called you right now and you did not answer because you in your car somewhere!! Really Ethan!!!
Ethan- Babe I went to get your mom them.
Rose-And you could not wake me to inform me that you are leaving.
Ethan- Babe....

I switched off the phone......but he phoned again, and I never answered. I put the phone on silent and decided to fall asleep again.

**********

Please vote!
Comment!
Thank you for reading!