Chapter 6

Rose's P.O.V.

I did not say anything but went inside the room. I stood one side as I watched Ethan close the door and locked it, then he started getting undressed, he stopped, and he looked at me.

"Why are you standing so, get undressed?" he said looking at me hungrily.

His eyes were scanning my body as if I am his prey and he is about to catch me now. I hugged my body closer towards me. I did not expect my wedding night to be like this.

I expected it to be more romantic, loving, candles and rose petals not like this, but this is Ethan we are talking about. One arrogant, self-hearted and demanding jerk. I did not move; I just watched his every move.

"I swear, if you don't get undressed now, I'll do it for you, you and your stupid father forced me into this marriage, so now you go by my rules." he said angrily. "Sorry to burst your bubble Ethan but I have dreams and I didn't plan on getting married now, especially not at the age of eighteen." I spoke.

"And what, this is shortcut to your dreams, well done Rose you made a millionaire fall at your feet, but you no longer fool me." he said. "I would make you happy by being good wife to you Ethan no need to be so aggressive." I spoke. "So, what you wanna be an obedient wife now is it so, well guess what that isn't going to work. So, either you get undressed now or I will help you do it." he said.

"You don't mean it." I said I was scared because this is not what I had in mind for my wedding night.

"Well sorry to spoil your mood baby, I do everything I say," he said.

I then decided to obey him and get undressed. I was struggling with the zip of my dress, he walked to me and turned me around roughly... Then he unzipped the dress, I still wanted to take it off, but he already ripped it off...

Next thing I took in was, he pushed me against the wall, my back hurt because of my bruises that I got from my father. He pulled my bra off roughly and started grabbing my breast.

"Ethan...." I whispered. He kissed me but I kept my mouth closed... "Open your mouth ROSE." he said, sounding a bit annoyed. "Ethan... Stop....pl....please stop..

He then took the rest of my underwear off and threw me on the bed. I wanted to get off the bed and leave but he stopped me and was on top of me already...

I was completely uncomfortable, naked and I felt weak.... He then started kissing me hungrily and started biting me...

"Ethan....please......"I said while tears were running down my face....

He pressed his thumbs on my hip bone and hard which will leave a mark... I let out a small sound (cry).

I tried getting his hands off my body, but it was no use. He was too strong for me... He then got up and reached for something, now was my chance to get away but I could not even move.

I was shaking with fear... When I looked at him again, he got on me, that is when I realised his plan was to break me. I tried getting him off me, but it was no use because he was too strong for me...

He kept my first-hand top of my head while he entered me. Pain enters my body. I screamed and he kissed me to cover it up... Then he started moving hard towards me and every push was made harder...

"Ethan...please....please...."I begged him to stop but he refused to listen to me... " Just Shut up already, this was your own doing..." he said. "Ethan please...just listen to....to .... me..."I said.

He just kept pushing harder into me...

I was officially crying. Who and what he was the last I thought before I passed out...

NEXT MORNING...

I woke up slowly and took in where I was, then flashbacks of last night came to me and just the thought made me shiver...

I felt a sting and pain between my legs, I placed my hand there and I saw blood...I rushed quickly to the bathroom in a panic, though I am in pain.

I need to get out of here, I cannot stay here anymore, I need to leave as soon as possible, I married a monster...I cannot believe I married a monster...

I was so blinded with his handsomeness that I didn't even realise what he was behind closed doors.

I got done in the shower and when I was done, I took off my ring and put it on the dresser GOODBYE YOU MONSTER, then I left Ethan's room and went to the guest room...I got my things (phone, handbag) then I left the mansion.

BY THE FRONT GATE...

"Morning madam." Cade said. "Morning Cade." I spoke. "Where are you going madam?" he asked. "I'm going home to get the rest of my essentials at home." I said with a straight face hoping he believes me.

"Do you want me to get a driver ready for you madam?" he asked. "No, I won't be long, it will be an hour or two, but I'll take a cab." I spoke. "Okay madam." he said and let me go without knowing I am not returning later....

I went straight to the airport after that, and I did not think of how my father would react or how Ethan would feel. I just needed to get away from both immediately.

I bought myself a ticket for NEW YORK. I am planning to restart my life in NEW YORK.... And not expecting my life would change drastically in NEW YORK.