CHAPTER 9

ROSE'S P.O.V

For the next 2 weeks after the encounter with my mommy I decided to go to the house that she said I must come to.

Once I arrived, I got out of the cab and went up to the front gate. Great, now I must speak to a weirdo through an intercom.

The guy who spoke through the intercom was so rude, so I pressed the intercom until I heard the front door open.

"Rose?" the familiar voice. "Yes, it's my mom." I spoke.

Once I reached inside the house a boy around the age of eleven came inside the dinner room.

"Mom, who's this?" he asked. "Honey, go call your father and sister upstairs please." Mom said.

He ran back up and later he came back with an adult and a girl around my age behind him.

"Mom, who's this?" the girl asked. "This is my very first daughter Rose. " Mom said. "Rose dear this is Patrick my husband, Nicole my other daughter and George my son. " Mom said. "WHAT?" Nicole and I said the exact same time.

"Sweet, I have another sister." George said. "Since when? And why is this witch only showing up now? You slept with someone else while you were married to dad? HOW COULD YOU MOM?" Nicole screamed. "I will never accept her as my sister ever." she screamed and went upstairs.

I cannot believe mom is married and after all these years she did not bother to fetch me out of that hell hole, great mother that she is.

I took my bag and left. Mom chased after me.

"Rose, wait, listen to me...." she said. I turned around.

"Listen to you since when mom, you left me to get beaten, you remarried and you couldn't come down to get your daughter, I was beaten every freakin night and guess what my freaking wedding went down the drain. Guess you did not need me. Perfect house, family and Rose is just the past right. I am so gullible to believe even for a second you loved me. Where were you when I needed milk, cried, fell off the bicycle, my graduation WHERE WERE YOU MOM? enjoying life in New York right? Well, I hope you are happy. I am done with you!! Done you hear me!!" I said angry.

"Do you think I'm living the easy life here?" she began to say but I intervened.

"Stop mom. I am done. Do not contact me again please I have had it with all the lies. I have had it with people constantly lying to me, using me like I was just a waste that they tried getting rid of. Did you know I was forced to marry an idiot, and he molested me on our wedding night? No, you did not, so please just stop with all the lies that I have been receiving. I came here to talk to you, but you could not tell me two weeks ago that you married, and you had another child. Or did I not have the privilege to know that? I guess not. I did not come to New York for this, I came to New York for a fresh start, and I was hoping to get it, but I cannot seem to because you found me in the café and came there everyday just to stare at me. Why show up now anyway? Goodbye mom." I said and left the place.