CHAPTER 27

ROSE'S P.O. V

EDITED- 01 Nov. 22

RECAP!

"Bryan?!" I said and he ignored me. "Bryan wait... Gosh Bryan I'm a pregnant woman, can you just wait please?" I said and he stopped dead in his tracks.

"Why Rose? Why did you bring me?" he asked furious. "Because." I said and he cut me off. "Because what?! Why?!" he asked shaking me. "Bryan let me go, you are hurting me." I said trying to get out of his grip.

When I did manage to get out of his grip, I slapped him across his face.

"After all that Bryan this is how you want to thank you? Fine go ahead. Leave if you want to. All I tried was to get you back the siblings you missed. I only did this because I had promised you that I would, and this is how you thank me? Well, I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening." I said leaving him standing there and heading back inside.

"Hey Rose, we didn't even expect Bryan to feel like that. We did not even know and all this time we just thought he was grieving and all along it was us pushing him away. I'm sorry you had to add that to yourself." Amanda apologized.

"It's okay, I am sorry tonight was a disaster. I tried but it did not work. Thank you for coming anyway." I said hugging Amanda. "Oh yes Rose I must see you 3 months for now for your check up." she said. "Sure, no problem." I said leaving with Nicole, dad and Amanda went her way.

At home.

I went upstairs after greeting mom, saying goodnight and went to my dear husband. When I got to the room, I saw him asleep. I undressed me, took my make-up off.

When I got to the room again, he was laying on his back, I got over him laid on him. I think I should punish him for trying to keep me up last night.

I decided to kiss my dear husband knowing his going wake up. He started to stir in his sleep.

"Baby..." he said. "Yes." I said innocently. "Baby I have work tomorrow and I'm tired." he said. "So, what is more important your wife's needs or work?" I smirked. "My wife but baby..." he said.

Suddenly, I felt very nauseous, got up from Ethan and ran to the bathroom. He was behind me, holding my hair back and rubbing my back.

"Baby..." he said, and I could not answer him due to my sore throat.

I looked at him and smiled weakly.

"I love you." he said kissing my forehead.

My eyes felt like closing. He noticed me being tired, so he picked me up and laid me on the bed.

"Are you okay baby?" he asked." I think so, I'm sorry." I spoke. "Sorry for what baby?" he asked. "For everything. For waking you, for making you get out of bed because I am pregnant and for the mood swings. I'm sorry Ethan." I spoke. "Hey, hey look at me. I am not sorry, okay? I know you did not mean it. I know you not doing it intentionally. So do not apologize you are giving me the opportunity to be a father and giving me a baby so do not you ever apologize okay." he said. "Okay." I spoke.

"Baby let's go sleep, okay? You look very tired, and my queen and princess need to get sleep." he said laying down next to me pulling me into him and not long we fell asleep.

Next morning.

I woke up and the bed was empty. Ethan went to work as always. I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to do my usual routine before I went downstairs. Bryan sat at the table eating breakfast.

"Good morning family." I said smiling. "Rose how do you always wake up so happy every single morning?" Nicole asked. "Start your day with a smile so that you can face the hardest challenges of the day and end it with a smile because you achieved your goal by managing to overcome the day." I said smiling at her. "Gosh I can't smile so whole day." she said.

"Right so tonight everyone at this dinner table @seven understand? I do not care whether you have plans or not." mom said. "But honey..." dad said. "If you love me enough you would come at 7 okays." she said.

Dad kept quiet rather. I ate my breakfast listening to mom, dad, George, and Nicole 's small conversations. I did not finish my breakfast before I felt nauseous again and I got up and ran to the bathroom downstairs. I made it just, just before vomiting. I felt someone holding my hair back and rubbing my back.

"Sweet pea are you okay?" mom asked and I nodded. "I'm going to sleep again I didn't sleep much last night." I spoke.

************

Vote!
Comment!

-P.R. A😘