14. LIFE

Gia's POV

I shut my eyes tightly . Then I heard a gun shot.......

I should be dead by now.....but......noooooo......I don't know I should be happy or sad.

O god I am alive. I am sooo happy. But where did the bullet gone????

I don't know...never mind, as long as I am alive everything is fine for me.....but what had left for me in this world.....Duke took my every feelings with him....my happiness. He took my happiness away....... he took that believe which I had in LOVE. I don't think I'll ever able to love again...Now for me love is nothing but pain. What I had done!!! I didn't had done anything wrong, now did I???? No not at all god damit!!!! So why god gave me this kind of punishment..... I felt my cheeks wet...

Oh!! I didn't even realised I was crying. I slowly opened my eyes. And saw Raul, Johnny and Lucas were arguing about something...This is my chance to run....oh I can't run. My legs are temporarily paralyzed.

I slowly turn on my wheel chair and started trying to get out of this hell.

"Heyy Lucas.....she is trying to escape again...." that girl yell.. Oh god why are you not at my side today?

His head angrily snap towards me. And here I was scared as Hell.

He started taking steps towards me... And now he was towering me. I looked up in his blue eyes. We was looking in each other eyes.... so I averted my gaze. He also seems realized. So he spoke first.

"Take her away from my eyes or I'll kill her" he said with his deep masculine voice.

I stared at him blankly. Then Johnny came and started pushing the wheel chair inside the house.

"Why are you letting her go, Lucas?" That irritating girl asked him. Oh how much I wanted to punch hard her on her stupid face...

"You may go Riley" I heard Lucas said.

Ohh so her name is Riley.

So Riley again started.

"But...." but she was cut off by Lucas. Wow, I wanted to laugh but I have to control.

"I. Said. Go. Riley" he said with venomous voice.

With that Johnny turn and took me into a room.

This room is different from the one in which I was kept before. It has blue walls instead of black. And a queen sized bed in centre. And with white furniture.

"Okey..Gia now I'll put you on the bed" Johnny said politely. He seems good to me...why??

"Why??" I asked him.

"What why?" He asked back.

"I mean why are you so good to me?"

"Umm...actually I also dunno. You seems a good girl soo thats why I think."

"Oh!!" I said. What else I was supposed to say.

"You okk?" He said waving his hands in front off my eyes.

"Ohh, yes yes...I was just...." I was finding a relatable word to complete my sentence.

"Dosed off?" He completed.

I smiled "Yehh...kinda."

"Okk now you can rest." He said.

He helped me to get to bed.

"I am going for now." He smiled. "And don't try to escape." He completed.

I giggle "Okay." Then he left.

"If you need anything you can call me. Understand?" He asked.I nodded and he left the room.

I was laying on the bed and rest my head on the head board.

What is happening to my life. I have no idea. My life turned up side down toatally...

First I was a innocent girl who was never interested in boys. Then Duke came to my life and everything changed. I started falling in love with him. He became my life. Then suddenly one day he shows his evil side. He started abusing me. He even beat me amd left me on roads at night. He even tried to 'sold' me. He said that The only thing he just wanted was money and body of mine. I refused to give him that 'things' so he breakup with me. I was left broken... totally broken. How can god gave me a punishment like that. Didn't he know how much I had believe in love. Duke not only broke my that believe in love but he also broke my trust. Now I can't trust any one soo easily. He was my first love and my first love was not successful. What if I had never met Duke. It would be best for me.

After my broke up with Duke. Things didn't came back normal that what were the befor. How can they?? Whenever we cut thread into two parts, we can't make it again like that it was befor cutting. And If we bind it, there'll be a knot in it. Like this thread if the trust in love is broken then it can't be like before.

My family was worried for me. Only Sis knows about that 'Duke' thing. I didn't told about this to mom and not even dad. They seems to know something is wrong but I always brush those questions of them with random answers like stress of college, etc. etc. And thanks to god they stayed barely at home, due to business trips and all.

After Duke I was never became like before. This is reality.

Suddenly I pulled out of my thoughts when the doors of the room shots open and a very very angry looking Lucas stromed in....

Heyy guys, how are you??

Soooo sorry for late update... I told you about school. It's very difficult to update fast.

Now back to chapter....so how was it. Tell me in comment section and please give me your votes.

Keep reading....
Keep smiling....
Keep voting....😜

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰