21. SWEET GESTURE

Lucas' POV

I saw her as she told her family that story she tell me earlier in car. I should say that she is a genius. The story she made is good. It good in that way like she didn't actually lied to them but she also didn't said the whole truth. I was impressed. She is perfect.

"..... and that happened to me. And I stayed with him. Right Lucas?" I came back to my senses when Gia called me.

"Huh!! Yehh. Right." I said. Ohh! It looks like didn't heard a word she said. But I know what she siad. She looked at me weirdly.

"Gia... I should probably go now." I really have to now. I can't stay here. I have to leave her. I have to leave 'My Gia'. Hearing my words her face fell with a hint of sadness. Atleast she also don't feel good about this.

"What! Can't you stay till dinner? Please!.....' she aksed me with her cute baby face. Now how can I say no. "Yes Lucas you should stay till dinner." Her mother also insisted.

I thought for a moment and said yes. Her face lightened up at that and she smiled. I mirrored her reaction.

Gia's POV

Thought of him going back didn't crossed my mind. When he mentioned that I felt hurt. I didn't want him to go. So I insisted him to stay till dinner. And he said that he will. Atleast we will sti be together today. Mum started preparing dinner. Sis, I, Lucas and dad, we all were still jn living room, talking. Dad and Lucas were talking about some business and I really don't like business talks. So I turn towards sis and started talking to her. I asked her about her and Yudi. She said that they are doing great. And she didn't tell our parents about that because I went missing. I felt guilty by not telling her the truth. But its for the good. Anyways.... where is Parker? I didn't saw him at all!

"Sis where is Parker?" I asked sis.
"Oh! He he was very worried about you. But now he is at his friend's place for group study" she said.

"Okay. He didn't know that I am home, right?" I asked.

"Nope we will give him a surprise. Okay? He would be more than happy." She said. "Gia I should go and help mom. You sit here." With that she got up and leave.

This is best my all loved one was here. But that Parker had to go today. Anyway I am back home again after which felt like years but it has only been a month. And I also have to leave Lucas now. He would be gone by the end of night. This is sad. But this is reality. I don't think he will remember me. What if he seriously forgot me....Oh my god....this can't be happen. But why it's bothering me. Shit...it don't matter that why its bothering. The only thing here matter is that he is going to leave me.

"Dinner is ready." Sis shout from kitchen pulling me out of my daze. I glance towards dad and Lucas who are getting up from there seats.

Dinner was ready and set on table. We all ate dinner in silence. Nobody had spoken a word, just dad and Lucas made a little talk just about business. Mom and sis were eating and me... just taking glances at Lucas then dad then mom then sis while eating.

"Dad we should go for a ice cream together after dinner" I said finally.

Everyone stopped eating and stared at me. Did I said something wrong?

"What happend?" I asked. "Hey I just want an ice cream no big deal. I didn't said something wrong. Why you all are staring at me like I just murdered someone?" I looked at Lucas. Then I looked at Isha and cought her hiding a smile. I narrowed my eyes at her. I know if they are just trying to irritate me then Isha can definitely not put this act any more. And yes!! She burst into laughing. I knew it. And by now everyone is laughing. I have a weird family. I mean this didn't even make sense. And on the top Lucas was also involved. He is not laughing though but he is looking at me while I am smiling at my family. I can still feel his heated gaze on me. Finally I turned to look at him. We looked in each other's eyes then ,"Ice cream?" I asked. He gave me his million no trillion dollars smile and nodding. After dinner we all headed towards the front door.

Dad and mom will be in a same car. Sis is taking her car and I am going to be in Lucas's car because he don't know the route of our usual spot to eat ice cream

We all headed towards our ice cream parlor.

In the car, he didn't speak at first. Then I started, "Soooo, you will call me every day?" I don't know why I said this, I just said what comes in my mind first. He looked at me then looked back at road. "We already discussed it Gia that we will meet, I will call you when ever possible and all." After that none of us said anything else. When we arrived at place, we all ate ice cream. And the then I came to know that Lucas don't like ice cream. I mean who the hell don't like an icecream. Ice cream is my life. "Lucas please just try for once. I am assuring you that you will not regret. Taste my favorite flavor. If you will not like it I will eat yours." I insisted him.

"Gia, please__" he started but I cut him off. "Noo, please!!!! I am insisting you please just taste for once. For me. Please....." I said making a cute face which he couldn't resist. "Okay.....I will taste. Only taste. If I will don't like it then you will have to eat mine. Deal?"
"Deal." I succeeded and sealed the deal. He tasted my favorite chocolate flavore and guess what? He liked it. I knew it. He ate the whole and didn't even gave me in the last. But the good thing was that he liked it. After that. We all headed towards home.

In the way home Lucas changed the route. "Where are we going Lucas?," I asked.

"Your home." He said. "We are taking the long route." He finished. So that's the matter. I looked out from the window and saw we are exactly at the place where we first met. "Stop Lucas!" I said. He slammed the breaks and asked,"what happened?"

"See... this place." He looked around and from his face I can tell he remember this place. "Remember something?" I asked.

"Gia this. This place is where we met the very first time. Right?"

"YES!!! you still remember?" I asked.
"Ofcourse I remember. How can I forget this place?" He said.

"Lucas, why can't you forget this place?" I asked. "Because I met you here. And I will never forget this place" I wanted to ask more but nevermind. And with that he started the car and we headed towards home. When we reached there, "What took you two soo long that you left behind?" Dad offcourse asked. "We lost the way. May be." I smiled. And looked at Lucas.

"I should go now." Lucas announced. And with that my smile fell. I hate goodbyes. It's not 'for good' good bye but still..

He nodded at my parents and turned around to go. And my family also turned around and went inside. When I make sure they are inside then,"Lucas!" I called him. He turned. And I ran towards him. I hugged him tightly. I don't know why I did this but...I got attached easily. This attachment, this bond that we have is so deep. I don't know if it will ended up in a good way or bad like it ended up with Noah, and I can't compare Lucas with a guy like him and thats the story for another time. But not all guys are same. Lucas is different and I know that. And he is not even like Duke that's why the are rivals.

"I will miss you." I said. He also returned my embrace. He also hugged me tightly. Very tightly in his warm embrace.

"I will miss you." He also said. Then I loosened my arms and pulled away to look at him. I smiled. He smiled. "Bye." I said.
"Bye" he said and place his lips in my forehead and turned around to go. For anyone it's just a kiss but for me it means alot. His just a small sweet gesture made the butterflies erupt in my stomach.

I turned around with a smile on my face and headed inside.

Hlo my readers, I am so sorry that I didn't update in a while. Please try to understand. I had to solve some of my personal problems.
Keep reading,
Don't be a ghost reader, vote comment and share........😊😊