4. MURDER

Gia's PVO

I was walking aimlessly. Then I realized that I walked far away from my family and I don't know where I am.

It was very dark. And scary also.

'Don't be afraid Gia' I mentally suggested my self. O my god!! What is something happend to me? No... if something happens to ms what will my family will do? I mean the loved me too much and if something happens to me they will surely not able to survive not a good thing I should find a way to go back to them.

When I was finding a way to go back, I heard some voices. I don't know what the voices were but followed the voices.

When I reach there.......

What.......!!?? I saw a group of men standing and a man begging them on his knees to not kill him as a guy put a gun on his head 'OH MY GOD........' I screamed in mind. Then I realized that I screamed in reality not in my mind when someone snap his head in my direction. Then, I heard A gunshot. In no time Bullet was in the head of man.

I was scared. I again screamed.....All the heads snapped toward me and I just stood there. My legs were trembling with fear. It's like that I had drained all my blood and had no power to run.

"CATCH HER" Suddenly I snapped back to reality when I heard a man's voice. I ran towards the opposite direction in order to save my life. I ran ran ran and ran but ended up with a dagger in my leg I scream as blood comes out from my left leg. I crouched down on the Centre of road. Then a guy appeared in front of me. With a gun in his hands.

"P...p...please d....d..don't h...h...hurt me......" I stuttered. He smirked and was just going to shoot me but before he could do that darkness hit me and I fainted.

Heyy guys, here an another update. It's a short chapter but as I said its my first story, so please cooperatewith me. And I Hope you will like it.

And please don't forget to vote and comment.