8. ROPES

Gia's POV

When I tried to open my eyes I felt my body was sore all around I couldn't open my eyes as the light was too bright. I can't move at all. Like my hands and legs were tied up with something. I slowly opened my eyes. I was still in the same room. But not on bed but on chair. And I forgot to add 'tied with fucking ropes'. That asshole was sleeping peacefully on bed.

"Heyy you why you tied me up in ropes. What the hell!!!" I yell. I wanted to spoil his peaceful sleep. That monster's sleep. How can he sleep peacefully with me tied in ropes. That.....

He suddenly opened his emotionless eyes. He glared at me. And stood up. He came in front of me. I was scared. O my god!!!!!help meee......

He grabbed my hairs. "Aaahhh!!!!!!!Leave my hairs." Tears weld up in my eyes.

"Told you to behave yourself..... who told you to shout at me while I was sleeping? Huh??" He asked and his grip was more tightened. It scared me more and more.

"Please...please leave..... what had I done...... why you kidnapped me....what do you want......

.......I will give you.....what do you want......money.....I will give you every thing you want. My father is a successful businessman he can give anything to save me... just tell them." I said.

He broke down into a fits of laughter. An evil type of laughter.

"You really think I want money?huh" he asked.

"So, What do you want?????" I asked. Getting frustrated.

He smirked and stared leaning towards me.

"STAY AWAY FROM MEE" I shouted with my eyes close.

Suddenly I felt his palm on my left cheek and it heat ups. How could he slaps a girl on her face. Oh yehh I forgot he is a devil......

I HATE HIM......

My cheek was painig. Nobody slapped me in my entire life and he, he just slap me in no time and didn't even hesitated.

I was crying, crying and crying. Hot tears streaming down my cheeks.

"I said keep your volume down...don't shout or yell on me" he warned me.

I can say my eyes were blood shoot red.

"Please... let me ....goooo....I'm begging you" I begged to him while crying.

"I'll not tell anyone that you killed that man...please let me go......please." I requested him.

He didn't even show a litte mercy on me. I was still tied up in ropes. My wrists was burning with ropes because I was struggling to get out of it.

"Heyy stop struggling. You can't do this. This rope is stronger then you think" he said.

"Please open them....it's hurting" I requested.

"Hah!!! do you really thinks that I will open it...if you tried to escape then I have to kill you which you aslo don't want,do you?" He said.

"I will not escape. Please open it. Its burning my skin. Can't you see the redness?" I said.

He glanced at my wrise. Then my face. Then went outside the room with me all alone with my thoughts. 'Why is he doing this?' I thought while still crying.

After sometime, I stopped crying. And also stopped struggling.

When  I calmed down, Two guys came in the room with food and some cloths. They opened my ropes and gave me cloths.

"Here take them and go there for shower" one of them said.

"But___" I was cut off by one of the men.

"No buts.....go inside....go" one of them said.

I pouted as I got inside the bathroom.

Here is an update guys.......

How was this???

Will they again tie her in ropes???

Wait till the next updates.....

Keep reading......
Keep reading......🥰🥰