20. REUNION

Gia's POV

I went downstairs after my dialy routine. In the kitchen, Lucas Was sitting on dining. Waiting for me.

We ate the breakfast in silence. Nobody speak much. Johnny and Raul were also here. I will miss everyone.

After breakfast, we get up from chairs and went to wards living room. I didn't pack anything because It belongs here. We sat on sofa.

After a long silence Lucas asked, "Are you ready to go?" I Sighed and nodded.

"So lets go. Where's your bags?" He aksed.

I frown and said, "I didn't pack anything. I came here without things and will go without them. They belongs here. And what if they needed here again?" I don't know why I said the last part but anyways.

Lucas' POV

She said if they needed here again. I didn't understand it meaning. Did she mean she will come back? I would be beyond happy if she mean that.

"So lets go. I will drive you there." I announced.

"Bye Johnny...Bye Raul." She said her good byes to them with a hug. But that Johnny is being dramatic. He isn't letting her go from his hold.

"Giaaa...I will miss you..." he wiped the fake tears "You will come again to meet me again. Right?" Gia giggle amd Raul smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, Johnny I will come to meet you. After all you are like my brother." Gia said and Johnny smiled.

"Okay you are my soul sister from now on." He said. Atleast they became brother-sister.

"Can we go Gia?" I asked.

"Yes." She said. She is not happy I can see that. She should be happy, more than happy. But she is not that happy.

We sat in my BMW. I started the car and drove away.

Gia's POV

I saw as the car drove away. I stared out of window. The house faded away. I am at not good at goodbyes. But a kept my self steady. And didn't cried. I was thinking that what will happen when I have to said goodbye to Lucas.

"What happened Gia?" He asked. His eyes on the road.

"Nothing." I lied. "It was just that what will I said to my parents?" I came up with and excuse. I had already decided what would I say.

"Did you think of something?" Lucas asked.

"Yes I can say that when I left sis at Icecream parlour, I suffered an accident and I temporarily paralyzed my leg and I wa unconscious for weeks and I came to consciousness A week ago. In mean time you helped me with this and after I was fully recovered you bring me home. It's nice. Isn't it?" I asked.

He looked at me. "You are good at lying." He said.

"Effect of the company!!" I mocked. He was confused at first but then understood. He suddenly stopped the car.

"You mean... me" he said. I grinned.

"Take the words back Gia or I will.." he tried tk threatened me.

"Or you will..?" I asked.

"Or I will..." then he started ticking me. I laughed.

"Stop....please" i said between laughing. But he didn't stop. I wa out of breath.

"No...Lucas..." tears fills in the corner of my eyes.

"Take the words back first." He said.

"Ok" I said. "I am taking back my words."

"Good" he stopped ticking me. And started the car.

A permanent smile was plastered on my face.

"You know the address?" I asked.

"Yes." He said. "How?" I aksed.
"I just know" He said.

"Tell me..." I said.
"Ok. I know every thing about. When I didn't knew about you, I checked your background. Then I came to know about. It was normal for me to know your address." He explained.

"Ok" I said.

After sometime he pulled the car after a very familiar house.

"You are coming inside." I announced.

"No Gia..I can't." He declined.

"Why..? Please...." I said with puppy eyes. I know he can't resist my these eyes.

"Okk...." he sighed. I smiled.

"Lets go.." I said to him.

I opened my side of door. And ran towards the door. Lucas was walking behind me.

I took a deep breath and rang the bell. After some seconds. The door opened revealing Isha. She started at me. She blinked once. Twice. Thrice. Then she held me into a bone crushing hug. And started crying. I also started crying. "O my god Gia!...you are here finally. Where were you? I thought something happened to you."

"Who is there Isha?" I heard mum's voice. Sis released me from hug held my hand and ran inside. Lucas was standing outside.

"Lucas come inside" I said to him. He came inside and closed the door. Then he was acknowledged by sis. "Who is he?" Sis aksed.

"I will tell you. After meeting mom and dad." I said.

"Mom dad see who is here?" Sis yelled.

They came out of living. They were shocked by seeing me. They both held me in there tight loving embrace.

"Are you ok Gia? Where were you? Who is he?" Mom showered me with questions. After pulling out from hug. While dad were staring at Lucas.

"Mom atleast let me sit down. Then I will tell you everything." I said to her.

I glanced towards Lucas and signalled him to come with me.

We all sat in living room. And dad finally asked, "What are you doing here Mr. Smith. With my daughter." Lucas was just going to say something but I cut him off "Dad you know he helped me. He is my saviour. I will tell you every thing.." I smiled at Lucas and he smiled back. Although it was a lie but I don't mind. Because he's being really really good to me.

Hello my readers... here is an another update...enjoy...

And like if you relly liked it....

Keep reading....😊😊