6. STRANGE

Gia's POV

I have a headache. My head was like.... it just burst with pain. Aaahhh..... this killing headache.

I slowly opened my eyes as I saw I was not in my room. I was in a huge, I mean very huge room with black walls, white furniture. And there was two doors which I assumed a bathroom and a closet.

Strange!!!! I thought it was a dream .....Men...Bullet... dragger...And I fainted.

I was thinking and Then the door of the room opened revealing the most handsome face I had ever seen. He was the same guy who threw dragger at me. He was very handsome ,he has blue eyes and neutral brown silky smooth hair. His featurewas so good. His sharp jawline. And pinkislh, kissable lips. Huh?? What I was thinking he's coming towards me.' Panic arose inside me as he got closer to me. 'What if he hurts me' 'what if he kills me like that man?' The question were coming in my brain. But somewhere my heart was saying 'If he wants to kill you,He had done it a long time ago' But still he is a killer. I was backing with his steps. Now I was on the corner of the bed 'oh!! no way to escape....'

"Done drooling over me? Huh?" He said that and I snap back to reality and realised that I was still looking at him. 'But did I drool?' 'Not at all'

"I was not drooling" I defend.

"I see" He said with his stupid smirk.

He started pulling a knife from his pocket. 'Is he going to give me a painful death. By killing me by knife?' Just the thought of dying bring tears in my eyes. I started crying.

"P...p...please d....d..don't h...h...hurt me. P..p...p..l..e..as..e....." I said between my cries. I was crying as hell.

"W....will y.......you k.....kill m...me?" I asked. I know it's a stupid question but still...what if he change his plan of killing me.

He smirks "If you behave well and try not to escape then I'll not....or otherwise......" he warned me by showing me his knife.

I furiously shook my head.

"No no I'll behave promise. Just don't hurt me. Please." I reassured him.

Tears streamed down my cheek. I let out a silet sob.

"Please." I again pleaded him between my sobs.

"Don't ever try to do any type of nonsense I will let you know the consequences" He threatened.

I can tell my cheeks and nose turned to red colour as I cried too much. He was looking at me very dangerously which made me scared more of him.

He pulled something from his pocket and started coming closer to me. Then I noticed it was a syringe. He was going to injected me with something in my neck. Actually he had injected me with something. I feel a sharp stinging pain in my neck. He didn't even gave me time to react. I felt the liquid going into my body. I tried to be free from his grasp but in vain. My eyelids feel heavy and darkness hits me with that.

Lukas PVO

I laid her down on my bed. I looked at her and a STRANGE feeling placed inside me. She was crying too much and I can't see her like that. I don't know why. She still need some rest and I know that she will surely not sleep. So I was prepared. I pull the syringe out of my pocket and inject her. In no time she closed her eyes and fell in my arms.

Her face was red because of too much crying. She was still sobbing in her sleep. I put blankets on her and went out of the room

"Boss.....we caught him. But he hasn't yet returned money that he borrowed from us." Johnny said.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"In the basement." He stated.

"Let's go there." I said.

We went to the basement of my mention. I saw him sitting on the chair with his hands tied behind and legs were also tied up with the chair. I stand in front of him.

"When are you going to give me my money back??" I asked with venomous voice.

"I want another month....please give me some more time." He said.

I aimed my gun between his eyes and shot him.

"Clean the mess by someone." I said to Johnny. I again went to my room and saw her sleeping. I can't even sleep in my bed. And I will definitely not sleep with her. I want to give her the feeling of a hostage. I smiled devilishly.

I took a chair and placed her on it and tied her hands and legs with the chair. Her leg was wounded so I slowly and a bit loosely tied rope around her that leg.

And after that I slept on my bed.

***Lucas' room:***

Heyy guys.....do you like Lukas' Point Of View??

How is it?? Tell me in comment section...

And also don't forget to vote....

Keep reading.....
Keep reading.....😊😊