15. ANGER

Lucas's POV

I was just very angry. Very very angry.
What she thinks of herself?? I will kill her....currently I'm going to her room. Today I will show her my dangerous.

When I came to stop at in front of the room in which she is staying, anger arose inside me..All I wanted to do wass just!!Oh that girl is getting on my nerves.

I opened the door and looked at her who was sitting on the bed with her head rest on headboard and eyes closed. Her leg was injured.

Suddenly she opened her eyes at my sudden arrival. Her face was showing her anger "What do you want?" She shouted at me. How dare she?! Did she just shouted at me. She really have nerves to offend me.

Didn't she know who I am? Or is she just acting? I should have checked her background first....

She have to pay for this. "What the hell is wrong with you? How dare you to shout at me? Don't you know who am I? Do you have a death wish?" I angrily snap at her.

"Heyy you asked me many questions at same time. Which should be first answered? Tell me?" She said with a smirk. Ohh!! Just see her nerves!!!! She dares to ask me back. She dares to ask Lukas Smith back.... Now she is definitely going to pay. Just wait and watch......

"You are going to pay for this little girl. Just wait till you regret offending me...." with that I went back my office.

I sat on my chair ands massage my aching tempels with my fingers.

What am I supposed to do with her??? Aaahhh I'm frustrated now.

-------------

"Okay first I want background check on her in an hour or couple.I wanted each and every detail of her and her family. Second keep an eye on her. DON'T let her run this time or I'll kill her." I was telling Johnny.

After taking a long time of thinking that what to do her, I came to a conclusion that I am not going to kill her. I don't know what I'm thinking but it's beyond my thinking. Why?? I also don't know...

"Okey sir. May I go now?" Johnny asked. In work he called me boss or sir. After all he is my employee but after work he call me Lucas because he is One of my best friends.

I nodded and closed my eyes and massage my tempels. Then I heard the door closing that means Johnny left.

And suddenly her face appear in front of me...I open my eyes immediately. Why she?? Ohh...what's happening?

------------------------------------

Gia's POV

He should thank to god that my leg is 'temporarily paralyzed' or his handsome face would be destroyed by now.

'What's he think of him self? Is he some kind of president or king? He asked me so many questions. What's he think of me? Robot? Or computer? Just one minute. Only one! He came here and shouted at me and went out. And left me with unbearable head ache. Stupid. Moron. Psycho. And so on. I can't describe him. I don't have enough words. Yes, he is good looking. I mean extremely good looking and he is like greek god. But.... this'll not work on me. His good look are nothing Gia. Don't think. You didn't find him attractive at all.....

Oh god he is just.....Don't think Gia!! Don't think about him. Think how to escape. Oh I remember I can't escape. I'm damn sure now the security is tight even more. I felt like weeping but bo tears came.

He is a jerk. He thinks he is attractive but actually is an old man. I'll call him old man. Yehh right.'

After convincing myself some more time that he is not attractive. Not charming. Not even greek god type. I finally closed my eyes in frustration. And suddenly his face appear. And I stand up with a jolt. What was that?

'Ahhh Gia!! I'm telling you don't think nonsense!!!' I metally scolded my self for that.

Ohh how much I hate him.

After consoling my self for some more time. I sit down on bed. I badly wanted to go home but they will not let me go. I want this to come to an end but how? How to convince that Old man.

'Go to hell' I curse him.

He is bad. But that guy Johnny he seems good I'll talk to him and tell him to help me. And talk to Old man. He will surely listen to him. But....

'Gia no negative thinking'

I again close my eyes. And slowly drift into darkness.......

Enjoy the chapter guys....sorry I was late I know but my school and exams....o god finally they are coming to an end...only last one left. Soo I hope you guys will like this chapter and I'll try to update soon.....till then be happy and vote for chapters.....🥰🥰