2. HANG OUT

Gia's POV

I woke up to the sound of alarm. With a smile on my face, I went to the bathroom and did my daily routine, brushing my teeth, showering and all.

I went to my wardrobe and decided to wear an off-shoulder top. It can come with great variations in sleeves be it full, ruffled, sleeveless that flaunts one side of shoulder. With black skinny jeans.

I went downstairs to have breakfast.

"Mom breakfast was delicious." I said to her.

After finishing my breakfast I went to my car.

When I sat in the car my phone rang. Upon seeing the Id, a huge grin plastered on my lips.

I quickly picked it up and answered the call.

"Hello....may I know who is this speaking?" I asked teasingly.

"Heyyyy now please atleast you don't be like this....Kira and Tasha are already angry with me. Sorry about that girl! How can you do this to your childhood bestie? And sister also??" She whined like a child.

"Ohhh!!! you remember that you've me as your childhood bestie...errr....or your sister what ever you want. So you remember me? Nahh...after all now Miss Jassi has a boyfriend. Named Jacob. Who has taken my place now...Right??" I sad with a fake anger.

"But I already said sorry to you." She said sadly.

I started laughing. "Its okay Jassi. I was teasing you. And do you have time now? We are on a girl's hang out today." I Said. "Really!! Gia you are the best but I can't come today. Sorry now bye. Jacob is calling me." She said.
"Oooohooo...soo bye. And when is your wedding?" I said to tease her more. "Shuttt up and bye." She said and hung up. I smiled at the thought of her wedding.

I started the car and drove away.

Soon I reached my destination. I got out of the car only to find two psychos standing in front of me.

"Heyy Kira, Heyy Tasha" I said, hugging them.

"Heyyyyyyyyyy Gia" They both said in unison.

I smiled and asked "So, where are we going?"

They both smiled and looked at each other and burst into laughter.

Told you they were phycos.

I look at them with confusion. "Why are you two laughing?" I asked. They hadn't answered me instead they just laughed, laughed and laughed....

"I am going if you are not going to stop."
I turned around but they stopped me by grabbing my arm. Then I turned to them and asked "Why were you two laughing like idiots?" Then they told me that they didn't decide where to go. I just roll my eyes at them.

Actually they were doing this just to lighten my mood because I broke up with Duke, My boyfriend and didn't overcome the grief. Because I loved him toooooo much. But I said LOVED not LOVE (but it still hurts me he and his harsh words). We were together for a year and in the end he said that he was with me only for his own reasons. That's my dad's property and and many more and he even said that I never meant anything to him. Tears filled my eyes at the thought of that movement. I begged him not to go but he left me on my own, crying.

Kira pulled me out of my thoughts by clapping against my eyes. I blinked and realized that I was crying. They both looked at me with sympathy in their eyes and hugged me. "Don't worry Gia, he was not worthy of your love." Tasha said.

Then we pulled out of the group hug. Then we went to café and I ordered a filtered coffee with Choco lava. Kira and Tasha ordered the same as me because mostly our choices are the same, almost the same. After taking about random things we decided to go to my house to watch a movie.

Then we all went to my home and we watched a random movie on Netflix. They bid their goodbye to me and my mom and my sis and bro. Mom insisted them to stay and have dinner with us but the refused saying they have to go and they will come another day for that.

*****Gia's outfit*****

Heyy guys, how's the story??

Do you like the starting?

If yes, Don't forget about comment and vote.