12. HOSPITAL

Gia's POV

"She'll be fine" an unfamiliar voice said.

"When 'll she wake up" it's I think Johnny's voice.

I tried to open my eyes. And finally I opened them. Suddenly my head throbbed with the sudden bright light. I tried to adjusted my eyes with the light.

"She is waking up" one of them said. I think it's Raul.

I wanted to speak but my throat was dry.

"Wa..t...er" I managed to say.

Johnny helps me to sit properly. My whole body is aching. Raul hande me the glass of water. I quickly gulp the water in one sip.

"Why the hell I am in hospital?" I asked with annoyance. I fucking don't have any idea why I am here.

"You really don't remember something?" Raul asked with wide eyes. Now why the hell is he surprised?

I shook my head in no. "What happen?......"

"Ohh you don't remember, You know...the car blast. Try to Remember?" Johnny said.

Wait....what??? I remember. Escape-car-blast.......boom!!!!!

I remembered everything.

"I remember......everything now." I said with shocked expressions.

"Good. Because if you don't then boss'll have you let remember each and everything." Raul said.

I frowned."What do you mean?"

"Nothing" he said.

"I'll go and ask doc if she can be discharge now or not." Johnny said.

"And also pay the bill." Raul said.

Johnny left the room nodding.

"Why are you not going?" I ask Raul.

"Why? Do you want to escape again?" he smirks.

"No. Who said?" I ask.

"I said. Any problem?" he again questioned.

"No. Do you have?" I said. If he didn't stop then I will also not.

"Yes." He said. Thank God he didn't ask any question. But what's his problem.

"What's your problem then?" I again ask.

"You.." he said.

"Mee?" I ask. Again.

"Yes, you!!" He said. I pout.

"But why??" I ask.

"Because you talk alot. Can you please shut up?? When you were at home you didn't even speak a single word and now you are just asking questions again and again." He said.

Home??? He said that stupid house home!!!!! Where the kept me as hostage.

"Home? That's not a home that's HELL and why are you telling me when to speak and when not? Huh? My mouth my words......who are you to tell me?" I yell.

"Keep you volume down." He said.

I didn't say a single word after that. Until Johnny came.

"She can go home. She is discharged." Johnny said. Breaking the silence.

Wait again home. My home or that hell??? I think they will let me go now. Now that I am injured, why would the would kept me as hostage? They will let me go to my home. Yehh right...that makes sense.

"Home.....I wanna go to home." I exclaimed excitedly.

They exchanged looks and shrugged. And get out of the room.

Then a nurse came in and give me a smile.

I return the smile.

"I am here to assist you to change the cloths. Your legs are temporarily paralyzed and have some injuries." She said while helping me in changing my clothes. But where the cloths came from? Ohhhh!!! I don't care.

I nodded my head .

After she went out of the room, Johnny and Raul came in.

"Time to go home......" Johnny said.

I nodded.

Heyy guys..... sorry for late updat.

I'm a littel busy these days.

But I'll try to update as soon as possible.

Until then enjoy reading.

Keep smiling......
Stay healthy.....🥰🥰