5. GIRL

Lukas PVO

'OH MY GOD........' I heard a scream. And snap in the direction from where I heard the scream. There was a beautiful girl with fear in her light brown eyes and she had dark brown hairs. She was trembling with fear. I snapped out from my thoughts then ordered my men to catch her. And then she started running.

I ran after her and threw my dragger at her leg. And 'YES I am a good shooter' I thought. She crouched down. I stopped in front of her with a gun in my hands.

"P...p...please d....d..don't h...h...hurt me......" she stuttered. I smirked. "And why that so?" I asked. "See, please. I'm begging your marcy. Please. I'll do whayever you ask for. Promise" she begged me. "No...I'll kill you. I never had mercy on someone. I am merciless. Don't you just see I killed a man in front of you? And I will kill you also." I sternly said.

Upon hearing my words her face paled, showing no colour of her rosy cheeks. 'Huh? Rosy cheeks? What the hell are you thinking Lucas? You are going to sheet her..' I reminded my self. I was going to shoot her just when she fainted with fear. I was still going to shoot her but I decided against it I don't know why but something was stopping me from not to killing her.

I saw her still shaking. The cold wind was blowing so I thought she was feeling cold. I took off my jacket and put it on her and picked her in bridal style. When my body came in contact with her I felt a STRANGE tingling sensation. I know that now I am acting like a girl. But I really don't know what is happening to me. She snuggled more into me and held me tightly. I also tightened my hold on her and went to my car. I sat on the driving with that little girl still in my arms because there is no way she is letting me go. I glanced at her face and then at that leg at which I threw the dragger. The blood was still rushing out of it. I called Johnny and told him to call a doctor and tell him to come to my place and with that I cut the phone so that he wouldn't ask any questions. I again looked at her face, her once lightly tanned face was now pale as a sheet of paper.

I started the car and drove it towards my home.

Once reaching the home I went inside with the girl in my arms Johnny and Raul looked at me shocked. I don't know why they were shocked but I gave them a look. And they instantly understood. And changed there expressions. The doctor was standing beside them. I went to my room with her still in my arms. Then I gently put her on the bed. She grabbed my arm. 'Please don't hurt me' was all she said in her sleep. 'She looks adorable.' O my god what am I thinking. I shook my head with a smile on my face. I let the doctor check on her. Johnny and Raul looked at me again shocked. "What?" I asked.

Raul opened his mouth but shut as soon as it opened. "Who is she?" Johnny asked. I told them the whole story, but obviously not everything like that tingling thing. They would laugh at me. So didn't tell them. "It's done sir" Doctor said. I looked at Raul and he nodded. He took the doctor outside to pay him and all. Johnny looks at me in amusement. "What?” I said. "Heyy I think you____'' I didn't let him complete his sentence and I Suddenly said "NO". "Haha!! What no? I didn't even complete my sentence. '' he said. "Shut up man I know what do you want to say and you know I just want girls for...you know" I said. "I didn't say anything...you assumed by yourself. I want to say that you are crazy, why didn't you kill her. As long as know you, you never spare anyone who had seen you killing apart from our members." With that he went out of the room.

I thought of a movement and walked towards her, she really looked very cute. I can't help but smile at her. I never felt that thing for any girl, I don't know what that feeling is. But I have to stop that feeling. O my god.

I looked at her Band-Aid wrapped leg. Then regretted what had I done. I don't have to throw a dagger at her.

After that I stormed out of the room. I was in deep thoughts. Suddenly Raul appeared in front of me. "Boss....it's getting late we should all go  to bed now." He said. "Okay you should go I will go after some time" he nodded and went away.

After some time I went to my room. And saw her awake. I walked towards her and she was staring at me.

Soo, how's the story.

Umm....Good??

If yes so please click the cute little star.

What do you think what are the feelings he has for her???

Will he kill her or not?

Tell me in comment section....

Keep reading.....keep reading...🥰🥰