fifteen

I took a couple of steps back, while Wonwoo was pushing his body against mine harder. I don't know how long has it been since I latched my lips on his and I don't even have any idea when we'll stop.

I felt my head slightly hitting the lower part of the picture frame as my back was already against the wall. He took one of his hand from my waist and I felt how he placed it beside my shoulder, pinning me.

His kiss was torrid, as if he'd been longing for it in a long time, that I can almost feel my lips getting numb.

I've been breathing only through my nose just so I can't break what we're sharing, it was manageable since earlier but now I already find it hard to breath that I'm almost running out of oxygen.

But how come he's not showing signs of stopping. I mean, it's the both of us that is kissing. At this rate, does he have gills or something?

When I felt my chest already getting tight, I pushed his chest away and when I did broke the kiss, I opened my eyes and panted so hard.

"Oh. I'm sorry...", He said and I quickly looked at him. "I understand that—", but before he could even finish his phrases, I stopped him by putting my index finger on his lips.

He looked surprised but I just gave him a smile.

"No. I'm the one who started it."

"But—", I pressed my finger deeper when he was about to object.

"I'm your wife already, you shouldn't say sorry for doing something that's normal married couples would do.", His face softens as he held my wrist and gently removed my finger from his lips.

"Still, as long as you don't like it, I'll respect your every decision...but...", He took a long pause. But what? Suddenly, his expression changed from sweet to alluring. "...if you insist then I'll go right ahead and take the lead."

W—What?

My heart started to pound uncontrollably once again. The way he smirked and looked at me with those seductive eyes tells me that he's up to something.

And before I knew it my hand that he was holding was already pushed and pinned by his on the wall beside my head.

I gasped when he leaned in closer, I was already narrowing my eyes as I wait for his lips to be on mine again, but instead he leaned towards my ear and whispered with his deep and gravelly husky voice.

"Tell me when to stop.", He gently chuckled as he leaned back a little before forcefully pressing his lips on mine once again. He was nibbling my lower lip, licking it and even biting it that I could even hear myself moan when he does.

He was in control and I was just there receiving it all.

"W—What about t—the movie?", I managed to ask in between the kiss when he's parting a little.

"Do you want me to stop?"

No! My mind quickly objected the moment he dropped that question. To be honest, I didn't want him to stop and just enjoy every moment, and to add up, I really don't care about the movie that we'll be watching.

All I could think about is his lips, his lips that are on mine and the intoxicating sensation it's giving me.

But what am I suppose to tell him? Will I agree with my mind and just won't let him stop?

Ahh! I don't know! I will just not say a word anymore.

I returned his kisses more deeply and trailed my hand on his chest up to his shoulder. I felt how his lips move and briefly formed into a smile before pushing my body with his against the wall even more.

As time passes by his kisses becomes more torrid, more hungry and deeper, that my knees felt so weak.

But then, the question that has been on my head since earlier popped in inside my mind again; will I stay here or go back?

"No. Go back!"

Said the lady antagonist on the movie we're watching. She was crying, crying for that someone he loves, but somehow, even if the whole scene in the movie can easily gain attention, I couldn't even focus, even for a second or less.

We we're just watching on his laptop, meaning the screen was small so we had to sit close, and so we did, really close that I can feel his skin against mine.

Yes, it wasn't that much of a big deal but remembering what happened earlier puts me in an uncomfortable feeling whenever he's just around.

I was the one who said that it was normal between married couples but look at me now, getting all tensed up while he's just there beside me, enjoying the movie.

Earlier we didn't actually did it, that thing that is more intense than kissing.

Well, he told me that he found a really good movie and he was anticipating to watch it, so I sort of got guilty. I stopped him by pushing him gently by the chest.

And now that I'm thinking about it, it's actually quite funny that he asked why; why did I stop him.

But I just told him that I want to watch the movie too and so, awkwardly, we setted up here, in the living room and placed his laptop on the center table as we sat on the floor.

We're already halfway through the movie but I'm still sweating bullets, I was hugging my knees while my eyes are fixed on the screen but my mentally is floating somewhere.

"Are you alright?", I immediately faced him while he's just looking at me, askance. I pursed my lips as I nodded my head.

"Are you sure?", I nodded once again. "But why do you look so pale?", He reached out his hand and was about to touch my cheek but I leaned back, just so he won't feel how cold I am due to the nervousness I'm feeling.

His forehead creased as he brought his hand back to his side, clearing his throat.

Oh no. Did I just make him feel like his being repulsed?

I just made him comfortable with everything he wants to do but now, I still am the one who brought it back; his feeling of contemplating.

What should I probably do?

I bit my lower lip as my eyes landed on his.

I may sound and look lustful but whatever.

Without thinking twice, I leaned closer, pulled his nape and pressed my lips against his soft one once again.

____________

😶