one

I opened my phone to check the time but my purpose was exchanged when I saw Wonwoo's face on my phone's background, and it literally tempted me to procrastinate when I have a lot of school stuffs to do. I don't blame him though, even if I do find school to be important, there's this part of me that says he's way more better.

I scrolled through Instagram, and my feed was full of him. Don't get me wrong, I like all of the members, Wonwoo is just my bias, that's it.

"Hey!", My friend tapped my shoulder, certainly not gently, causing me too flinch a little. She sat beside me, before diverting his eyes to my phone."Wonwoo again?", She screwed up her face. "Are you not tired of him?"

I went poker-faced, facing her,"Nope, Never.", And smiled ecstatically. I tend my eyes on my phone again and continued scrolling.

"You're crazy.", She boringly said as she opened her notes.

"For him, I am.", I saw her look at me in disbelief on my peripherel view but I didn't mind her and just admired Wonwoo's face on my screen instead.

"You should probably stop staring at your phone and start doing your piled up paperwork's.", I looked up from my phone and to all the papers infront of me.

I sighed. She's right. I should definitely finish all this so I can have more free time. School is never gonna be my cup of tea.

"I wanna ask a question.", In the midst of doing our school works, my friend asked me.

"Sure. What is it?", I asked but my eyes are still on my papers.

"On a scale of one to ten, how much do you like Wonwoo?", So suddenly? I faced her and she just raised her brows, waiting for my response.

"I don't know. Eleven?", She snorted and I just laughed as well. Maybe I like him so much that it's over a given scale.

Liking an idol as just an idol is a great thing but suddenly realizing that you already like him as a real man, believe me is one of the hardest and craziest thing.

I'm not so sure myself when did it start but I'm surely not regretting knowing SEVENTEEN.

Night finally fell and we were still inside the library. I stretched my arms as they were already stiff from too much writing and has been on the same position for almost the whole afternoon.

"Should we call it a day?", I asked as she stretched her arms too. I only have a few more left until I finish everything and I think I could continue doing this later when I get home.

I have to do it later tonight since tomorrow, SEVENTEEN'S gonna have a fan signing event and I'M ATTENDING IT!!

Yes! This is the first time that I would get to see them in person. I even prepared everything, like the clothes that I'm going to wear, one week before the fansign.

I'm already in college and my parents gives me enough allowance that I could save some money and buy a ticket!

Imagining myself talking to them was once in my most wildest dreams but now it's finally coming, not to mention that I could get to high five with them too.

"What are you smiling so much about?", My friend asked while we're tidying up our notes and papers.

"I still can't believe that I'm meeting them tomorrow.", Tears would almost come out of my eyes from the so much ecstasy I'm feeling that I can't wait for tomorrow to come.

"Well, believe it already.", I glared at her for ruining my train of overwhelming feelings.

"I'm a little worried about you though.", I creased my forehead.

"Why?"

"What if you'll pass out there? Are you sure you can act normal tomorrow?", My eyelids dropped as my eyes narrowed, looking at her in annoyance.

"I've practiced myself for the past days on what exactly I'll do tomorrow.", I lift my chin up."So don't worry my friend. This friend of yours will definitely have the greatest day of her life tomorrow.", I balled my hand into a fist and patted my chest with it.

Seriously though, I really hope I will not mess up tomorrow. Knowing myself that I'd get so clumsy when someone I like is around.