thirty one

Y/N's POV

It has been a week since SEVENTEEN's fan signing day, the day I thought will be our last, yet it turned out, I learned that Wonwoo remembers me.

However, unfortunately, we couldn't freely meet, but we still could keep in touch. And it's so much better than having him not remembering me and have nothing at all.

Our conversations were still like when we were at the parallel world, we still talked like husband and wife, and it felt kind of weird when I clearly know that I'm still in college. Yet still, I'm more overwhelmingly excited.

I still haven't told anyone about us, and at the moment, I'm still looking for the right chance. And wouldn't it be too much if I just directly tell my parents and my friend about it when it's too close to impossible to believe?

I went out of my room, dressed in my casual clothes. It was saturday, even though I could take it as a break from the weekdays when I had classes, I spared it for a friend.

We're school mates and most of the time class mates, and for an apparent reason we somehow got along that she even invited me to her birthday that will be held in some hotel here in the city. Guessing from how I know her, she would invite a lot of people, and I'm so not a big fan of it, I'm kind of an anti-social, but since it's her birthday and she even remembered to invite me, might as well get out of my comfort zone for awhile.

And actually, a good party wouldn't be that bad when I was drained again from school. Coming back here to the real world also meant that I'll go back to school. But when I was at the parallel world, I actually got to learn a lot when I was working and it was much of a big help now.

"Mom, I'm gonna head out for awhile!", I said, half-shouting as I made my way to the door.

"Can I know where?", She inquired, and I looked back at her who was at the kitchen.

"At a friend. I'll be back before sundown."

"You sure?", I creased my forehead in confusion.

"Sure about what?"

"You going to a friend?", She stated in a kind of teasing way. And because I've lived with her all my life, I would get what she was saying.

"Yes, Mom.", I denied nonchalantly.

"Alright, alright.", She chuckled and diverted her attention back to what she was doing. "Be careful!"

"I will. Bye!"

As I went down from the cab, I travelled my eyes around the big hotel building. It sure was huge and I'm not even sure where her room is specifically at.

Not having much of a choice, pursing my lips, I went inside, a bit nervous. I checked my phone and looked at the room number she gave me.

"Room 029..."

I went to the front desk and asked the staff lady there where the room is located.

"It's in third floor, miss.", She nicely answered.

"Oh.. okay. Thanks!", I widely smiled at her before turning around and making my way to the elevator which was a bit far to walk, it was a humongous building after all.

I looked around there as I walked my way, and at a one spot, I could see the wide cafeteria. And I bet, they have good foods here too.

"Y/N?", I don't know if I was hearing things or what, but I clearly recalled someone calling my name just now.

When my eyes landed north, a tall guy with a black mask and a bucket hat was infront of me. I was too caught up on looking around that I couldn't even properly see what was meeting me on the other direction.