two

My friend and I decided to go to the park even though it's already late. Having some fun after a stressful day is never a bad idea.

Since there's an ongoing festival, the park was covered with a lot of attraction, such as rides and some mini games like popping a balloon with a dart and shooting little armies with a gun.

"Shouldn't we eat something first? I'm so hungry.", I whined as my friend was happily pulling me around, searching for something fun to do.

She halted from walking and looked back to face me."Geez. I should've known that even here, you're still going after the foods.", She looked around and I was really hoping that she was looking for a food stand.

"Don't blame me. I've haven't eaten anything since earlier.", She diverted her eyes back to me.

"Then what about me? We've been together since earlier, why am I not hungry?", She crossed her arms infront of her chest but I just twitched my lips.

"Maybe you have food intake issues.", I smirked. "You should definitely work on that issue or else you'll definitely starve."

"Ha Ha Ha. Very funny. Atleast I'm not a pig.", She snorted. "Oink Oink.", She started poking my sides causing me to move abruptly side to side.

"Hey stop!", I tried to grab her arm but her reflexes was too fast. She laughed so hard at the sight of me struggling on getting away from her tickles.

"That's what you get for complaining.", She stopped and instead, wrapped her arms around my shoulder. "Now come on! Let's go get that food."

I chuckled as we walked to the food stand, her arms still on my shoulder causing us to walk like we're drunk.
Not a day passes with her not being boring. Many reasons why she's my friend and the only friend that I need, she's not toxic like the other friends(?) I've encountered in the past and she's super fun to be with that I still get excited when we're together.

We've both finished filling up our stomachs with a lot of greasy foods, it's not healthy but it's certainly yummy.

We were so full that we could definitely use a rest. We tried searching for a vacant bench, but unfortunately they were all occupied.

"I'll just go to the restroom for a minute. I'll be back, okay?", She left me there just beside the food stand that we just ate at and went to a near restroom.

I waited for her but I didn't realize that I was already walking around, looking at every booths. Lots of people were crowding most of the booths but I halted when my attention was caught by this one certain booth, it was a bit mysterious and at the same time creepy as it was dark themed.

Unlike the other booths, it wasn't crowded, and infact no one was inside.

I was contemplating if I should enter or not, since it won't be long until my friend comes back, but being the curious human being I am, I entered the booth and was welcomed by a lady probably my parents age with a crystal ball in front of her.

"Welcome young lady.", She greeted as she smiled at me. Her smile was mesmerizing that I could even guess that she was popular when she was my age being this beautiful until now.

"Uh-Y-Yes, Hello. Good evening!", I bowed at her and forged a smile after. Maybe entering this place was a bad idea. It was awkward that I even had thoughts of running away, but she who was sitting, was still chill.

"Come and sit here.", She offered and I gladly accepted it. I don't know why but I have this urge to trust her when I knew her just now.

"You've probably read the sign outside right?", My eyes widened a little.

"Uh-Yes, the s-sign. Yes, I've r-read it.", I awkwardly laugh, fidgeting my fingers.

I lied, I carelessly entered here without reading anything from outside.

One corner of her lips lifted, "So? What's your wish?"

"W-Wish?", She nodded. My mind almost went blank. I really should've read that sign she's talking about.

"Just pay me whatever you want and I'll grant your wish."

For a person her old to believe in magic convinced me a little that she wasn't on her right mind. Magic? Everyone knows that's not possible.

"Go on. Just tell me your wish and I can assure you, you'll get it.", I definitely didn't believe her but just to not ruin her night, I searched through my pockets and luckily found one bill, then placed it on the table.

"Now, your wish.", She started caressing the crystal ball while looking at me, probably waiting for my response.

So, what's my wish? This is not real so might as well just wish for something random.

Right! I chuckled when Wonwoo's face popped up inside my head. Jeon Wonwoo it is.

"I wish I'd get married to Jeon Wonwoo.", I wanted to laugh at myself for being like this but not now, that I'm still infront of her. I won't be even surprised if she suddenly snorts.

I know this is crazy and literally embarrassing but it just came out of my mouth and I certainly can't take it back now.