three

"You're wish is granted. Thank you for coming here."

Now that was fast! But I know that it wasn't really granted.

"Yes, thank you!", I replied as I bid her goodbye and went out. As I got out, the laugh that I've been keeping has finally got out and at the same time my friend walked to me.

"Where were you? I've been looking for you everywhere.", Her forehead was creased and all I could do was to pull out a cheeky smile.

Should I tell her what happened? She would definitely laugh at me if she did hear so.

"I entered a mysterious looking booth and the owner asked me what my wish was.", Her brows raised.

"Then?"

"Then I paid her since she said I had to pay first and told her my wish."

"I think you were scammed.", We both laughed.

"I think I was but it's okay, she can just consider it as a kind gesture.", I chuckled. Besides, the money I gave her isn't that big.

"But what did you wish for though?"

"I think you'll really laugh at this."

"Come on, spill it."

"I wished to get married to Wonwoo.", She snorted and bursted into a big laughter after. Just as I expected, but it's really funny though, wishing for something like that and telling it to a random person I just met.

"Are you for real?! She laughed too, right?"

"Nope, she didn't, infact she was literally so chill all throughout our conversation."

"But what if it's real?", I confusedly looked at her. "What if you'd really get that wish?", I chuckled.

"In my dreams, probably.", I laughed and she did as well. But deep inside I know myself that I'd really want it to happen but in the end they'll always end up with the same level as them and I'm still not ready for it, to be honest.

I plopped on my bed after taking a quick bath. It was already ten and checking my phone would be a bad idea that tomorrow's gonna be a special day. I just can't take the risk to ruin it by being drowsy all throughout the day.

In a snap it was already morning, my eyes were still closed and I could feel the sun streaming through the window. A beam quickly flashed onto my face.

Today's the day! The day I'm finally meeting them!

I slowly opened my eyes but it took me seconds to adjust to the brightness of my surrounding. When I finally did, my eyes widened in horror.

Where am I!?

The room was big unlike my room and it was super unfamiliar. My heart almost stopped when I heard someone groan and it was a deep one, I slowly tend my eyes to my side and I flinched when a guy's back was there.

Did I got abducted?! But I clearly remembered that I got to come home and slept on my bed last night. But why am I here?! Beside this unfamiliar guy!? On the same bed?!

I quickly took a peek under the blanket and I was relieved a little that I was still dressed, but it wasn't mine!

This must be a dream! This must be a dream!! This has to be a dream!!!

I slapped my cheeks a lot of times but I was still not waking up.

Suddenly the bed shifted causing my whole body to freeze. I saw in my peripheral vision that he sat up.

"Oh! Y/N?"

He knows my name! I repeat! HE KNOWS MY NAME!

"What's wrong?", His voice. His deep voice was familiar but it's definitely not the person in my mind.

Suddenly, SO SUDDENLY! He cupped my cheeks and made me face him.

OH MY FREAKING—

It's Jeon Wonwoo's face! My jaw dropped at the same time my eyes widened. My heart then again began to beat uncontrollably fast that I could feel it almost going out of my chest.

This is definitely a dream! How can I wake up with Jeon Wonwoo? The Jeon Wonwoo from SEVENTEEN?!

I'm certainly aware that he's handsome face is breathtaking but he's way more handsome here in my dream. But why does it feel so real? Like his touch, how can it feel so real?

But my mind went blank when he suddenly pecked on my lips. It felt like the time and my surrounding stopped but he was the only one who wasn't.

He pulled out the sweetest smile that I have ever seen before, with his famous nose scrunch.

"My morning kiss.", He cheekily said as he removes his palms from my cheeks.

Everything happened so fast that I still couldn't sink it in. Like how can this be even possible?!