six

According to my experience, something like this could happen only in fairy tales, like ending up in a parallel universe and how my life completely and drastically changed.

But why did this suddenly happen to me? Why am I here? With Jeon Wonwoo? And have lived as if we've been together for a long time?
Just what bad or it could be good, thing did I do to deserve this?

While thinking of possible ways of why I got here, I turned my diary into the next page.

Nov. 23, 2020 Monday

After finishing my whole class for the day, I went to a bookstore to buy some stuffs. My friend, along with her family went somewhere so I had to go there alone. While I was searching around, I met that handsome stranger again. I'm a bit sad when I'm not with my friend but when I met him again, I thought maybe because when I'm alone I'd get to meet him again.

I tried to hide from him by going to the other side of the shelf but my things fell. It was so embarrassing that I've thought of running away but luckily I didn't because when I crouched down to grab my things, he helped me. My heart pounded like crazy that even my mind went blank. After getting all my stuffs from the floor, fortunately, I could still utter a thank you. And the most surprising thing is, is that when I was about to walk away again, he asked for my name!! And he said he remembered me too when we saw each other at the food stand!

Heol.

So this is how our love story went? Its cliché but I kinda like it. Never in my entire life that I thought that I'd get to experience something like that. Well, I didn't really experience it, it's the Y/N here that experienced all of those and I just happen to take over her place now. I feel guilty. What to do?

I turned it to the next page again, and the moment I've read the few parts, I was simply speechless.

Dec. 27, 2020 Sunday

For the past days, Wonwoo and I have been coincidentally meeting and whenever we do, he's always the one who first initiates a talk, day by day, I grew fonder of him and later on our days of meeting coincidentally, changed into planning to meet.

I'm not awkward with him anymore, but these past days, whenever we do meet, he's unknowingly nervous. I didn't jump into conclusions as I didn't want to assume things but earlier today he confessed to me!

I became awkward again when he suddenly said that he likes me, ever since that day at the book store. I couldn't answer him at first, words can't just come out of my mouth because of all the overwhelming feelings I had. He told me that he's willing to wait for my answer.
I like him too, alot, so earlier I also confessed to him. It took me alot of courage but fortunately I could tell him everything.

This is so unexpected. How can Wonwoo confess to me? Like this is all happening so fast! In just a day!

I abruptly closed my diary and the next thing I knew I was already sitting on the sofa at the living room.

I have to atleast use all of my brain cells to think on how I got here, how did I manage to even get here, with my ultimate idol!

Surely, it's a good thing that I'd get to spend alot of time with him since you know... we're married but I still have to know!

Just what did I do yesterday...

Suddenly the front door opened, revealing Wonwoo. My lips parted and I anxiously looked around, avoiding his eyes at the most part.

But believe me, I really wanted to see his face, how he looks so hot wearing that suit but I couldn't.

My one week practice on what will I do if ever one of the members is around me didn't pay off.

Ughhh! Why is this so nerve-wracking?!

"Oh! Why are you here?", My eyes widened. Did he realize that I wasn't his wife?! I faced him and pursed my lips, trying to come up with something to say.

"Well—uhm...T—The thing is—"

"Didn't you go to work?", He took off his shoes before walking closer to me as he took off his coat as well."Are you sure you're really alright?", He furrowed his brows as he sat beside me, super close that our knees touched.

I pulled out a very awkward grin."Uhmm w—work r—right work—", my eyes suddenly widened."W—Wait! I have work!?"

"Yes?", His brows furrowed as he looked confused as well.

Oh no.

What am I supposed to do? I'm still in college, I don't know how my work in here works and for the record I don't even know what my work is!