twenty four

Everything I do reminds me of the days I was with him, from taking a shower, to getting dressed and fixing myself, it reminds me of the times when we we're under the same roof, living together.

Everywhere in that house, I could see a glimpse of him. It was all for free and it was all just for me.

I've just had the best one hundred days of my life. Sure, it sucks that it's done but I'm still glad that it did happen and I enjoyed everything while it lasted.

When I finished getting ready and got everything that I needed, I went to the kitchen. The moment I took a step closer there, I somehow missed this kind of scenario, my Mom and my Dad sitting there, waiting for me so we could eat together.

"Come on, Y/N. You don't wanna be late for later.", My  Dad snapped me out from my thoughts. I didn't realize that I was just standing there, dazing at them with a reason of missing them...so much.

"Y—Yes.", I went closer to them and took a seat at the seat across them.

"Did you cry?", I immediately faced my Mom when she asked. "You put too much concealer under your eyes and it looks cakey now, was it puffy?"

I literally panicked inside that I switched my eyes from my Mom to my Dad and back to my Mom and to my Dad again, and the cycle continued.

Is it that obvious that I cried?

"N—No. It's intentional.", I said and hoped that they'll believe me. For once, just for once, can luck be on my side?

"You're that excited to meet them, huh?", A sigh of relief instinctively slipped from my lips the moment my Mom believed me.

"Yeah, of course I am.", I slightly smiled. "This is the first time I'm seeing them after all...", My eyes went downcast. I'm not sure why, but I suddenly felt my mood going down.

"Was it Wonwoo? The one you're crazy about?", Just by hearing his name, I immediately faced them again. My Mom had a questioning look while my Dad was just grinning.

"Crazy? Is that what she really is?", Dad asked, partially sounding as if he was joking.

"It's Wonwoo, right?", My Mom then again asked me and just completely ignored my Dad that I couldn't help but to chuckle a little despite their topic being him.

"Y—Yeah, it's him.", I replied.

"Who's that member that used to have a long hair again?", My mom unknowingly asked, and me, being a fan that got asked about them, got excited.

Whenever I watched SEVENTEEN on television and my Mom's home, she'll sometimes ask about the members and stuff, and just by that, I would get thrilled and all.

"You mean Jeonghan?", I asked and she immediately nodded.

"Yeah, right it's Jeonghan! He's really handsome and pretty!"

In my entire life, I never expected my Mom to fangirl over them or any boys that are in my generation. But yeah, they're SEVENTEEN, and he's Jeonghan, like hell, who wouldn't simp?

"Just don't forget you already have a husband.", Dad said out of nowhere that it really had me laughing. He's even jealous.

It's a bit weird thinking about it right now, but I experienced what they are right now; husband and wife, married.

I'm back to my twenty one years old self now and I can't believe that I regretted and don't want to go back to my younger self.

And I realized, physical appearance nor any objects that are bought can't make you instantly happy, it's all in who you're with and their presence would make practically anything easier.