Chapter 21 - Thinking

Kelani's pov

Currently I was still in the hospital bed and I was thinking about Hunter. Not like that I have mates but about everything. When I woke up and he was on top of me he was giving me a hug and I got scared because I just woke up but my mates didn't need to beat him up for it. When I saw my grandma before I came back she said not to trust him but I don't see why. He told me all about his past and about his record. He told me he went to jail for drink driving, vandalism and resisting cops and that's all. Those are not to bad. He told me how that it was a bad time or phase for him back then.

But something feels a little off. I don't think my mates would react like that if those were on his record. So either my mates are up to something or Hunter is lying. I can't judge a book so easily but I can't assume things about Hunter. I hardly know him. I trust him but not like fully because I just met him. I need to talk to my mates soon about Hunter. I want to be really good friends with Hunter but after seeing my grandma and the way my mates reacted something feels a little off. I don't know what but something and I can't put my finger on it. I get to go home today. Lolo and Thor are taking me home and the others will be back at home when I arrive.

I am so excited to see everyone. I have seen them yesterday and I have only been in hospital for two days but I miss my mates and best friends so much. I can't wait to see them all. Loki and Thor walked in my room and I stood up and got u from the bed and walked over to them.

"Hi Lolo" I said and wrapped my arms round his neck and kissed his lips passionately and he kissed me back just as passionately.

"Hello my queen are you feeling better?" Loki said with concern

"Yes thank you Lolo I am feeling much better. I missed you and everyone so much." I said

"My queen you shouldn't be standing up so soon" Lolo said

"It's ok my king, I am feeling fine now" I said

He smiled and hugged me tightly. Then I walked to Thor and kissed him and hugged him tightly.

"Good morning my other King" I said and he picked me up and hugged me tightly to him.

"Morning our queen, I know my brother already asked but how are you feeling my queen? You look much better then how we last saw you" Thor said 

"I am feeling much better especially now you guys are here" I said

"We brought you clothes to change into." Thor said

"Thank you" I said to Thor and Loki and kissed both their cheeks.

I went to the bathroom and changed. I was only wearing blue skinny ripped jeans and a white bodysuit with my black and white converse. I walked out to meet Loki and Thor.

"Ready to go my queen?" Loki said

"Yes let's go home" I said and held onto both Loki and Thor's hands.

We walked outside. Loki teleported us back to the tower. I saw everyone in the lounge looking upset or angry.

"Hey guys I am back" I said happy to see everyone.

"Kel" Justin shouted and ran towards me as did Clay, Alex, Zach and Jessica.

They all hugged me tightly and squeezed me and showered me in kisses.

"We are so glad you are alright" Zach said

"We were so worried" Alex said

"We missed you so much" Jessica said

"we are never letting you out our sight again" Clay said and I hugged them all.

"Guys I am fine, see look all healed up" I said