Chapter 8 - Spending time with my mates (DC superheroes)

Kelani's pov

I sat in the back of the car next to Harley while Diana drove. We all put our seat belts on and Diana drove to Bruce's Batcave. I snuggled with Harley in the back. I heard Diana growl in jealousy. 

"Diana don't worry I will hug you too later. I love you and I love you Harley" I said shyly.

"We love you too" Harley said

"I love you princess and my precious Harley" Diana said.

"I've missed you guys so much since I last saw you" I said

"We've missed you so much too none of us have stopped talking about you since we last saw you. We are just glad we get you to ourselves for a while." Diana said

"I can't wait. Do you think the boys are excited to see me?" I said hopeful

"Of course they are, they won't shut up about you" Harley said.

I just smiled at them both. I started to fall asleep but wanted to stay awake. 

"It's ok baby go to bed we'll wake you when we get there" Harley said.

I drifted off to sleep.

Diana's pov

"How did we get so lucky Har?" I ask

"I don't know she's so beautiful and kind and sweet. I can't believe what her ex boyfriend did to her. I still want him dead." Harley growled.

"I know we all do babes but we can't do anything without hurting Kelani physically. So somehow we have to find a way to unlink their souls so then we can torture her ex very badly" I said.

"No one will ever hurt her again" I said

"Especially now that all her mates are here to protect her" Harley said

Harley's pov

"I don't mind our baby having so many mates but I still get jealous sometimes, but I still love her the same" I said

"Yeah, yeah of course none of us see her any differently because all of her mates." Diana said

Diana put the radio on and we just sat in comfortable silence while she continued to drive to the bat cave.

Finally an hour later we arrived and Kelani was still sleeping.

"I don't want to wake her up she looks so peaceful" I said

"I will call Bruce to carry her in" Diana said.

We waited in the car and Bruce finally came out and picked up our angel.

"She's so beautiful when she's sleeping" Brucie said

"I know" I said.

I shut the car doors and locked them and followed Brucie back to his bat cave.

As we got to the sofa she started stirring and woke up.

"Hey guys afternoon" She said raspy.

All her eyes turned dark with  lust because she sounded so hot with her raspy voice but shook it off.

"Bruce. Hello I missed you" Kelani said and hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"I missed you too angel" He said and kissed her forehead.

"Hey my evil villain mate afternoon" She giggled and said and hugged Joker.

He laughed and said "Hello my beautiful goddess" and kissed both of her cheeks and she blushed.