Chapter 7 - Spending time with my mates (The Cullens and Jacob)

Kelani's pov

I am currently in Emmet's car. I am sat in the back next to Alice and Jasper. They held my hands because I was so nervous to meet my last mates. 

"What if they don't like me?" I said

"What if they reject me?" I said

"Do I look alright?" I said

"What if-" 

Emmet stopped the car as soon as we arrived. All my mates turned to face me.

"Stop stressing baby ok, they will love you just as much as we do. They are so excited to meet you and can't wait. We all have waited a long time for you and now we are never letting you go ok baby. Don't worry ok they already love you and will never reject you. You look gorgeous as always. You never look any less than perfect." Rosalie said

"Thank you guys I needed that. I love you guys so much." I said.

"We love you so much too more than you could ever know angel" Emmet said

"No need to be nervous, we'll be right by your side always, we'll never leave you" Jasper said.

"Right ready to go blessing" Alice said

"Ready as I'll ever be" I said pushing aside my nerves.

I got out the car and held Jasper and Rosalie's hands. We walked to the house and I said "Wow your house is so gorgeous. It's so pretty and big" I said.

 It's so pretty and big" I said

"It's your house too ok what's ours is yours" Alice said and smiled at me.

I walked into the house and saw my other mates that I met already.

"Edward, Bella, Jacob" I shouted and ran to them. I gave them all hugs and kisses.

"Hello gorgeous" Jacob said

"Hello baby" Edward said.

"Hello my sweet" Bella said

"Right let's go say meet  your last two mates" Bella said 

I was nervous as hell but Bella and Jacob squeezed my hands reassuringly.

We walked into the kitchen and I saw a beautiful woman and a very handsome man.

"H...hello....nice....t...to..me...meet...yo...you" I said nervous as hell.

They just walked over to me and pulled me in a hug.

"Nice to meet you too little mate. Does our gorgeous mate have a name?" The handsome man said.

"Yes my name is Kelani nice to meet you" I said

"Well my name is Carlisle and these are our beautiful mates and this is my wife Esme" Carlisle said.

"Your very beautiful well all of you are" I said