Chapter 2 - Permanent reminders

Kelani's pov

"Where the fuck have you been? We need to talk?" Tory shouted at me.

"Oh shit" I said.

"Well?" He said.

"I....I...I had to uhhh.um walk home as you had f...oot....football.....p....praa...practise" I stuttered.

He walked closer to me s and shouted in my face "Stop fucking lying. One of my friends Cody said when he came out of practise earlier to get a drink he saw you kissing and hugging the new kids. Then Jake said on his way home he saw you kissing and hugging three other people a girl and two boys. I don't give a fuck if you found your soulmates. If I see you talking to them tomorrow, when we get home I will give you a fucking beating you will never forget. Understand whore?" He shouted at me

I didn't answer.

"I said do you understand me you fucking whore?" He said and grabbed me by my hair.

"Yes, yes I am sorry" I said

"You don't deserve soulmtes you dirty stupid pathetic whore and now I am going to give you a permanent reminder of who you belong to." Tory said.

I am so scared, I don't know what he is going to do. I just want my mates. He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me to the basement. I screamed but it was no use as the basement is soundproof.

"Please I'm sorry Tory I will stay away from them, please don't hurt me please I'm sorry." I cried and begged.

"Say what you are" He screamed at me.

"I'm a dirty stupid whore who doesn't deserve mates because no one will ever love me. I am an unloveable freak with too many soulmarks. My mates will reject me because they won't accept a filthy whore like me." I cried.

"Good now time for your punishment." He laughed

He grabbed a knife and started carving into my skin words like whore and slut and bitch. I screamed and screamed for help but he wouldn't stop. It hurt so much I just wish I could die so I wouldn't have to suffer. When he finished he got a lighter and started brning my skin.

"Tory...Tory please stop hurting me I'm sorry please. Please stop" I screamed.

He kept burning my skin. He brought the lighter up to my throat and started burning my throat. I couldn't breathe. I screamed and he just laughed. He finally stopped and poured hand gel in all my wounds making me scream and cry in pain.

"You have powers, so heal yourself bitch" He spat at me and kicked me in the throat before leaving. I slowly got up and walked to my bedroom and started healing myself. Unfourtantely I can't heal any of my bruises or cuts or the massive burn marks on my body or my broken bones as they are so damaged they have to heal by themselves. the only thing I can do is put an illusion over it. I layed down in bed in so much pain but finally managed to close my eyes and fall asleep.

Flash's pov

"I still can't get over how big the batcave is Bruce, everything looks so expensive." I said to him.

"Do you know why everything looks so expensive?" He replied

"Why? I asked

"Because I am rich" He replied.

"Ha ha your so funny" Diana or superwoman said.

"Always been a cocky bastard eh Bruce" The joker said

"Watch it Joker or I might just kill you" Bruce said

"Not if I would kill you first" Harley Quinn said.