Chapter 9 - Spending time with my mates (Teen wolf)

Kelani's pov

While Scott was driving he held one of hands out for me to hold. I gladly accepted it and looked out the window to see all the beautiful nature and all the luscious thick green trees. 

Nature is so beautifl. Often I get lost in it just staring at it because it is so captivating. I love nature. The beautiful bright sun shining on the thick green lively trees. It's so beautiful. I got so lost in it that I didn't notice Scott tapping me.

"Sorry did you say something?" I said

"Yeah, I had said we are here. Are you alright princess?" Scott asked

"Yeah, I just get so lost in nature sometimes because it is so beautiful" I said.

He smiled and kissed me lips gently.

We both got out the car and shut the doors behind us. 

Scott was the one throwing the ball. Jackson, Derek, Liam and Stiles were on the bases and outfield. Me and Allison were the ones batting.

"Ready?" Scott said.

He threw the ball and I batted far into the forest and ran past first base, second base, third base and fourth base. I hit home run by the time Liam threw the ball to Scott, I already was back at my station.

"How are you so fast?" Allison asked

"Just natural I guess" I said

It was Allison's turn to bat.

"Go Allison" I shouted 

She turned around and winked at me and shouted "Thanks babe" Scott threw the ball and Allison hit the ball far. She ran to first base, second base, third base. She saw Liam coming and stopped at third base otherwise she would have been out. Smart girl I thought. It was my turn to bat again. I wacked the ball far and ran from 1st to 4th base in one go. We went like this for ages and eventually swapped sides. We played all day and finally finished around evening time. Then Jackson drove back to his house.

We all sat down on the sofa. They all looked at each other.

"What we are about to show you and tell you, you can't be scared ok?" Liam said holding my hands. 

"Wait, wait I know except Allison, Stiles and Jackson the rest of you are wolves and Jackson isn't human but I don't know what he is" I said

"Wait who told you?" Scott said.

"No one" I said

"Then how do you know we are wolves?" Derek said.

"I can smell you, you smell like wolf" I said.

"What do you mean smell? You are a human right?" Jackson asked

"100% yes I am human you just smell like wolves" I said.

"Your not scared?" Liam asked.

"No silly The Cullens are vampires and Jacob is a werewolf. But don't tell anyone" I said

"I still love them the same and I still love you guys the same." I said

"Well I'm a wolf hunter but I only hunt bad ones" Allison said

"I'm a Kamina but it won't hurt you because your our mate and your not a threat" Jackson said.

"Well as I said, I still love you all the same my love doesn't change for any of you" I said.