Chapter 10 - Spending time with my mates (13Rw)

Kelani's pov

"Right let's go" Justin said.

We got in the car. Jessica and Justin sat in the front. Alex, Zach and Clay sat in the back. I didn't want to sit at the complete back by myself so Zach was more than happy to let me sit on his lap as I did. We arrived outside of a blue building it was very pretty. We all got out the car and walked inside. I saw ice. 

"Oh my God we are going ice skating, I am so excited guys, thank you for bringing me with you here, oh I love ice skating." I said.

All my mates laughed at me. We all went to grab our skates. I puled them on the ice with me and they all kept falling on the ice. I kept laughing. I got distracted for a while and let my body take over the ice as I glided elegantly over the ice and did all sorts of tricks.

Pretend it's Kelani in the video and ignore the first bit.

Jessica's pov

Me, Zach, Alex, Justin and Clay were all messing about on the ice and we spotted Kelani missing.

"Guys where is Kelani?" I asked panicked.

"She's over there" Justin said slowly

We all watched as Kelani gracefully skated and spun on the ice. Justin took out his phone and started recording her. She looked so beautiful and elegant as she turned and span. 

"She's so beautiful, she's so talented." I said We looked at her in awe it was like her whole body just took over it was amazing. But all of a sudden everyone was watching her and lights started to spin around her. People thought it was just special effects. But I think her powers were showing. 

"Guys I think we need to stop her now, her powers are showing." I said

Zach skated barely over to her and grabbed her and pulled her over to us. Everyone clapped and continued with what they were doing before.

"Baby I think your powers were showing when you span because lights were surrounding you. Are you ok?" I asked

"Yeah sorry about that I didn't know" Kelani said.

Kelani's pov

"Let's go" I said to Jessica and the boys. I taught them how to skate and we all had fun. I kept slipping because they kept making me laugh. They eventually got the hang of it. For a minute I doubted my skills, they were almost as good as me. They chased me round the rink. I jumped on Justin's back and he ice skated with me on his back. The manager came out and yelled "Hey kids you can't do that, that is dangerous get off your brothers back" 

We all laughed and laughed. "Your not my brother, your one of my sexy mates" I said and kissed him on the lips.

I held hands with Clay and Alex and we skated together round the ice and they spun me around and caught me. 

We had so much fun. After we went ice skating we all went to the arcade together. Justin won me a purple teddy from the machines. I won Jessica a pink teddy bear. We went to the photo booth and took loads of crazy photos together and pulled goofy faces. Then we went on the little machines and won loads of tickets. We spent all day on the machines.

"Come on, come on Clay you can do it" I said he kept hitting all the beavers with the hammer.

"Ten seconds left" Alex shouted

"9000 so far" Justin shouted

"Almost there" Zach shouted

"Ding ding" The buzzer went, we anxiously awaited Clay's score on the screen.