Chapter 6 - Spending time with my mates (Henry, Charlotte and Jasper)

Kelani's pov

I woke up Peter and Pietro's embrace. They look so cute when they sleep. I didn't want to wake them up so I carefully slipped out of their arms and replaced me with a pillow. I wrote a sticky note and put "Kel substitute" on the pillow. Then I got in the shower, washed my hair with lemon conditioner and shampoo. Then I washed my body with lemon soap. I got out and dried myself and got dressed into this.

I curled my hair and then went back into the bedroom and did my make up

I curled my hair and then went back into the bedroom and did my make up. Peter and Pietro were still sleeping. So I walked into the kitchen to see who was awake. No one was awake. So I made some toast for breakfast. I wrote a note and stuck it on the fridge. The note said "I left already, no one was up so I made myself toast for breakfast. I will most likely be sleeping at Henry's tonight. So I love you all see you tomorrow or sometime this week. - Kelani Xxx.

I walked to the lift. 

"What floor Kelani?" Friday asked me

"Ground floor please" I said

I eventually got to ground floor and saw Henry and my other mates waiting in the car for me. I hopped in the front seat next to Henry. I said good morning to them all. 

"Good morning Char, Jas and Hen" I said and kissed them all.

"Good morning angel" Jasper said

"Good morning princess" Charlotte said

"Good morning baby" Henry said

"So what are we doing today?" I asked

"Well we were thinking about going to the art studio to paint today. Sound fun?" Henry said

"Yeah I can't wait" I said

Henry drove of to the art studio. 

Pietro's pov

I woke up snuggled to Peter and something very big. I opened my eyes to see a pillow instead of my vincessa. 

"Veter" I said

He didn't wake up.

"Veter, Veter, Veter" I said shaking him.

He eventually woke up.

"Sorry for vaking you up vaby boy but vhere is vincessa she's not here." I said worried.

Peter picked up a sticky note on the pillow and read "Kel substitute"

"Let's go alert the other avengers she's not here" Peter said

"But first good morning my handsome man" I said

He blushed and said "Good morning" He said and pecked my lips.

We both got up out of bed still in our pyjamas.

"Friday call the others" Peter said

Not even ten minutes later everyone came down.

"What's a matter?" Tony said