Chapter 19 - School time

Kel's pov

My alarm went off at 7:00 am and I quickly turned it off so it didn't wake up Rosalie and Jacob. I got out of bed and grabbed my clothes and crept to the shower. I slowly shut the door behind me and got in the shower. I showered myself with lemon soap and washed my hair with lemon shampoo and conditioner. Then I turned off the shower and got out. I dried myself and got dressed.

I slicked my hair back into a nice ponytail

I slicked my hair back into a nice ponytail. I looked towards my bed and Jacob and Rosalie weren't there, so I am assuming they went downstairs. I am not going to lie, I will admit, I am afraid to go to school, I know I will have some of my mates with me but I don't have them every class I'm in. Also what if I lose control again? What if no one stops me? No one can know that I lost complete control of my body that day at school.

I walked out my room and to the elevator. I pushed the button to go to the lounge. I watched as the doors closed and waited till I arrived. I arrived there at the lounge finally and I saw everyone together in the lounge sat amongst themselves spread out on the couches. 

Clint saw me and said "Morning princess" excitedly.

I looked at them all and said "Morning" not bothering to give any of them hugs or kisses and walked to the kitchen to make myself a coffee.

My coffee was done after five minutes and I sat on one of the chairs and scrolled through my phone. I had bags under my eyes because I slept like four hours last night. I couldn't sleep, I'm so worried about school and losing control. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't notice all my mates walk in the kitchen and a pair of arms snaked around my waist that belonged to Harley. I also didn't notice Loki stood right in front of me.

"My queen are you quite alright? You look a bit pale and you look exhausted." Loki said

"I'm quite alright, my king but thank you." I replied tiredly.

"Kel tell us the truth, something is bugging you" Steve said sternly

"Nothing is bugging me, I promise" I said and smiled

"Yes there is. We felt it through our soulmarks, please tell us" Esme said

"We felt you worry and fear and anxiety and stress so please tell us" Billy said

"Please don't shut us out" Jessica said. 

"We are you mates and we care about you" Allison said

"So please tell us" Charlotte said.

"There's nothing bugging me I promise." I said and turned to look at them all.

"Please Kelani tell us, we are worried about you" Bucky said

"For the last time I'm fine." I said

Clint's pov

All of us were sat in the lounge waiting for Kelani to come down. We heard the elevator doors open and hoped it was Kelani. It was only Rosalie and Jacob.