Chapter 25 - Who's Hydra?

Kelani's pov

I woke up to Bucky kissing my head and interlacing our fingers.

He was staring at me eyes full of love and lust. I sat up and straddled his lap and showered him in kisses.

 I sat up and straddled his lap and showered him in kisses

"Morning Bucky" I said after I stopped kissing him.

He flipped us over and towered over me. He showered me in kisses.

"Morning Doll" Bucky said in a very raspy voice.

God he was so hot and I felt my eyes darken a little. I think he noticed as he smirked and bent down to my ear and whispered "Do you like when my voice is husky and low?"

"Yes I do very much. I find it rather hot Bucky. Now let's go get ready I have something to talk to all my mates about" I said

He showered me in kisses one more time. Then we both got up and got dressed. I will get a shower later. We brushed our teeth and brushed our hair. Then I grabbed his hand and teleported us downstairs. I was wearing my low cut shorts, my demin blue ones and a boob tube a army green one. Bucky was wearing black jeans and a forest green polo shirt. He was wearing Arica lynx spray. Damn did he look and smell good. Anyway we made our way to the lounge. Bucky and I said morning to everyone. 

I saw Camila, Shawn, Ari and Chris and ran to them and jumped in their arms. They all hugged me back.

"I feel like us guys haven't spoken in ages" I said

"You saw us yesterday" Camila said and laughed

"So you guys are still my best friends" I said and luaghed

"Of course we are, we are the best of the best obviously" Chris said

We all laughed.

"I am here favourite" Ari said

"No I am look at me, I am a god" Shawn said

"God I have missed you guys, we are definetley having a day out together just the five of us soon" I said

"Like duh of course we are" Ari said

We all laughed again and they hugged me tighter.

"Damn did you ass grow? It is looking big now" Chris said