Chapter 3 - School trip

Time skip to  Monday

Kelani's pov

Apart from Tory beating me on Friday and me being in immense pain I'm alright. There is only one problem I can't speak because Tory burned my throat and broke my voice box so it has to heal naturally. On top of that  the trip is today and so Tory won't let me speak to my soulmates otherwise he will beat me when we get home. Anyway I got ready and got dressed. 

I put an illusion over all my bruises but I couldn't cover the one on my eye as there are too many to cover and they are all to bad for me too heal them

I put an illusion over all my bruises but I couldn't cover the one on my eye as there are too many to cover and they are all to bad for me too heal them. Tory stormed in my room and said "Your sitting with me and my friends today, remember stay away from your mates nd don't talk to them or I will beat you even worse than Friday ok whore" 

"Ok I promise I won't talk to them today or go near them" I said.

He drove us to school and he parked on the car. He looked at me before we got on the bus and whispered to me "Remember the deal, ok"

"Ok" I said

He grabbed my hand and pulled me on the bus.

I saw all my mates I have met so far sitting together. 

"Hey princess come sit with us. We saved a seat for you" Zach said.

Tory was talking to his friends so I quickly went to them and said "Sorry I can't, I love you guys you know that but I am not aloud to talk to you guys." well with the voice I had left my voice was still severely damaged and I could hardly speak.

I quickly walked back to Tory already sitting down in his seat.

"What the fuck was that? I thought you told you not to speak to them." Tory whispered to me.

"I just told them that I can't speak to them anymore." I whispered back.

"Good girl" He said and kissed my lips.

I heard various growls and I knew who it was. It was my mates but I didn't want to look at them.

Zach's pov 

We drove to school and got on the bus. We didn't know where to sit.

"Hey come sit with us at the back" A boy said.

"Thanks" I said me and the rest of my mates and went and sat with them at the back.

"My name is Henry, that is Charlotte and that is Jasper we are Kelani's mates" Henry said

"Oh nice to meet you I'm Zach that's Jessica, Alex, Clay and Justin. We are Kelani's mates as well." I said.

"Let's save a seat for Kelani" Charlotte said

"Good idea" Jessica said.

We saw her walk on the bus with a boy. 

"Hey princess come sit with us. We saved a seat for you" I said to princess.