Chapter 11 - Singing and school time

Kelani's pov

My alarm started blaring at seven am. I turned it off. I woke up to see Wand and Clint gone probably already making breakfast for me and Peter. I got dressed for school.

I went into the kitchen and greeted everyone and said good morning to everyone

I went into the kitchen and greeted everyone and said good morning to everyone. I gave everyone hugs and kisses. I had pancakes for breakfast. I looked at the time it was eight already.

"Petie time to go" I shouted

"Come on then" He said

Stevie and Wanda blocked the door and said "Are you forgetting something?" 

"No" Me and Petie said at the same time.

Then it hit me. "Kisses" I giggled. 

Me an Petie went round everywhere and gave everyone more kisses and hugs. Then Happy drove us to school. We arrived. Petie gave me a kiss and said he'll see me later. He had maths first and I had English. Before I got to my class I was dragged into the girls restroom. I saw Emilia, Britney, Sydney and Chad. The schools sluts and bully.

"So whore why are you fucking around with all the new kids and the avengers and loads of other people?" Britney said

"They are my soul mates" I said

"They are my soul mates" Sydney and Emilia mocked me.

"Stay away from the new kids ok?" Chad and Britney said

They kicked me in the ribs, and stabbed my legs and ribs. They punched me in my face and left bruises all up my face and neck. They made me have a bloody lip and nose. They stood on my leg and sprained it. They kicked me in the face. They lit a cigarette and burned my shoulders and my arms and my neck, my rib cage, my legs everywhere. They then kicked me in the throat. I couldn't breathe. 

They spat at me and said "A whore deserves punishment before she dies" 

They spat on me again and walked out. When they left I just about managed to get up. I put a glamour on so nobody could see my bruises and put a shield up so Loki and Wanda couldn't sense me using my magic. I already missed first lesson so I'll go to second. Before I left my phone rang.

 I picked up and said "Hello" 

"Hello Kelani it's Trey you want to do a Collab today?" Trey said

"Hi sure meet me at Tony's tower, just tell Happy your my friend and he'll let you up. Alright see you then." I said

"See you then" I said.

I walked over to chem. 

Time skip to lunch

I walked over to the table with Henry, Charlotte, Jasper, Jessica, Justin, Zach, Alex, Clay, Peter, Mj, Ned, Shawn, Camila, Ariana and Chris.

"Hey" I said to my soulmates and kissed them all.